This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Welcome Summer With a New TVR and a Classic Cadillac

Thanks for your weekly work always :cheers:

I just hope that none of the „new to the game“ cars come ever to these playground games.

I simply hate them.

I like to do cups and in worst case the races against the unbeatable AI.
But these Playground Games are just awfull. :crazy:

Been enjoying the TVR Tuscan so far, but unfortunately that's all I can enjoy. My game's bugging out, telling me that I can't access the Car Pass cars until February 14th 2019... :odd:

Hopefully it fixes itself tomorrow.

Been enjoying the TVR Tuscan so far, but unfortunately that's all I can enjoy. My game's bugging out, telling me that I can't access the Car Pass cars until February 14th 2019... :odd:

Hopefully it fixes itself tomorrow.

It'll keep happening. I got around it by going to manage game, deleting one of the car pass cars I already had and was able to access and then trying again. Nothing else seemed to resolve it...

I won the Colossus in my Iron Knight three times in a row now and couldn't finish the forzathon...and of course I have the car Pass issue again. I would throw this game at a wall, but I don't own a hard copy.

I love the game for what it is, but these unnecessary faults make me pretty salty again and again and again.

No idea what the deal is with the New New TVR but my attempt at getting the Tuscan isn't going very well. First race only got me 3rd... I remember why I only play two or three times every other month.

Ahhhh, the new TVR is with the carpass. Oh well.

I won the Colossus in my Iron Knight three times in a row now and couldn't finish the forzathon...and of course I have the car Pass issue again. I would throw this game at a wall, but I don't own a hard copy.

I love the game for what it is, but these unnecessary faults make me pretty salty again and again and again.

Goliath is the one to drive

The Iron Knight is genuinely one of the most attractive trucks, no, vehicles in general I've ever seen. Makes me sad that the wing is so ugly.

Thanks Fauli, but it says Colossus in the description, right?

Definitely said Goliath in my game...

Hi,
Same for me : it is said "Colossus" not "Goliath". Maybe a bug between PC and Xbox platform (I own a xbox One X) ?
I will run the Goliath now ! Thanks for the tip.

Same for me : it is said "Colossus" not "Goliath". Maybe a bug between PC and Xbox platform (I own a xbox One X) ?
I will run the Goliath now ! Thanks for the tip.

For me the game said "Goliath", and I play on XBox One X using U.S. English language settings. This wouldn't the first time when things get mixed up in translation...

I did the Lambo co-op championship, and boy-oh-boy was it frustrating. Now, first of all I must say that I'm not anywhere near the best driver. In fact, I'm far from it. And when it comes to co-op championships, I usually try to do my best to stay out of the way of other (=faster) human players, keep my act together and not wreck or miss checkpoints, and hopefully beat at least couple drivatars. Usually I can do that. And that's exactly what I did this time as well. But this time I kept winning races while others kept wrecking and missing checkpoints. And I wasn't even pushing hard as I was just cruising.

It took me couple of series to finally win the darn Lambo. I've received one from a wheelspin earlier, but now I have one stock and one with upgrade set. Sorry about the ramble/rant, guys. :embarrassed:

For me the game said "Goliath", and I play on XBox One X using U.S. English language settings. This wouldn't the first time when things get mixed up in translation...

I did the Lambo co-op championship, and boy-oh-boy was it frustrating. Now, first of all I must say that I'm not anywhere near the best driver. In fact, I'm far from it. And when it comes to co-op championships, I usually try to do my best to stay out of the way of other (=faster) human players, keep my act together and not wreck or miss checkpoints, and hopefully beat at least couple drivatars. Usually I can do that. And that's exactly what I did this time as well. But this time I kept winning races while others kept wrecking and missing checkpoints. And I wasn't even pushing hard as I was just cruising.

It took me couple of series to finally win the darn Lambo. I've received one from a wheelspin earlier, but now I have one stock and one with upgrade set. Sorry about the ramble/rant, guys. :embarrassed:

Isn't that a 2012? Not worth the trouble.

If it's the 2016, though... Let's just say I know what I'm gonna be doing an hour from now. :D

I find that if you get a team of people whose cars are at the stock PI number, it's a bad omen. Ditto for most people who haven't "prestiged" at least once.

You can access Goliath whenever you want, by going to the user-created blueprints, and looking for one using it.
Some son of a bi*** has a custom blueprint that has the Goliath at only 0.3 miles lol. They also setup up a dumb route that goes through the forest but the only checkpoint is the finish line so you can go straight ahead and finish in less than 30 seconds while the drivatars wonder in the woods lol.

Some son of a bi*** has a custom blueprint that has the Goliath at only 0.3 miles lol. They also setup up a dumb route that goes through the forest but the only checkpoint is the finish line so you can go straight ahead and finish in less than 30 seconds while the drivatars wonder in the woods lol.

Damn, did Playground simply let custom routes count towards completion of the challenge?

Can they even code? :D

... well I remembered why I quit playing this game for months at a time twice.

****ing superfriend horse****. I've just spent the last half hour trying to win but the ****ing douchebag who starts in first just runs away and every ****ing time I can't catch up until the very last corner... On which the finish line is on the other side.

I only managed to win the first race because the first place car hit a pedestrian car and then just froze.

... well I remembered why I quit playing this game for months at a time twice.

****ing superfriend horse****. I've just spent the last half hour trying to win but the ****ing douchebag who starts in first just runs away and every ****ing time I can't catch up until the very last corner... On which the finish line is on the other side.

I only managed to win the first race because the first place car hit a pedestrian car and then just froze.

LOL. "Superfriend" seems appropriate. It's in FM7 as well. :(

When I get some good blockers in the midfield (some are just good at racing defensively, others are blockers) it's impossible to catch the "Superfriend". Obviously, if you answer "No" to the nag window, "Superfriend" is boosted to new levels of bull.

Isn't that a 2012? Not worth the trouble.

If it's the 2016, though... Let's just say I know what I'm gonna be doing an hour from now. :D

It's the 2012.

I find that if you get a team of people whose cars are at the stock PI number, it's a bad omen. Ditto for most people who haven't "prestiged" at least once.

This time the higher ranking drivers were the weakest links... :lol:

If someone is yet race the Lambo co-op, Reventon FE is perfect car for the job. 👍

You can access Goliath whenever you want, by going to the user-created blueprints, and looking for one using it.
How do I go about this if I don't yet know whereabouts Goliath is on the map? Can I put "Goliath" in the search terms?

Also can anyone recommend a truck and tune that's good for an easy win? Thank you.

How do I go about this if I don't yet know whereabouts Goliath is on the map? Can I put "Goliath" in the search terms?

Also can anyone recommend a truck and tune that's good for an easy win? Thank you.

The Goliath is one of the more popular tracks used for blueprints, so if you go to trending events or something, I'd imagine you'd find one pretty quickly. I've never tried to really search for a specific track beyond that.

If you're level 18 in the road racing series, then it won't take you long to get to level 20. I'd suggest racing the Colossus a few times to level up. It's a fun, fairly easy race, and should only take you about an hour to get to level 20. Once you unlock it, it will appear on the southwest corner of the map between the Ambleside Rush cross country race and the Ambleside Ascent street scene race.

If you're level 18 in the road racing series, then it won't take you long to get to level 20. I'd suggest racing the Colossus a few times to level up. It's a fun, fairly easy race, and should only take you about an hour to get to level 20. Once you unlock it, it will appear on the southwest corner of the map between the Ambleside Rush cross country race and the Ambleside Ascent street scene race.
Thanks for the info but @ykiki is level 18. I think I'm only level 16. I'll try if I have time but I think @Shakes's nethod may be quicker.

Back