This Week's GT Sport Mileage Exchange Stock: New Wheels and Paints

Cleaned it out as soon as I could. I'm glad everytime new centerlocks are added, just looks off having a purpose built race car with a 5-nut rim instead of the proper center nut racing rim.

Can I have moar of those PD? pls??

Cleaned it out as soon as I could. I'm glad everytime new centerlocks are added, just looks off having a purpose built race car with a 5-nut rim instead of the proper center nut racing rim.

Yes please. Need some offerings from Rays and Work, maybe even SSR and Wedsport if we're lucky.

Same. I like some of the wheels but because they don't have a center nut I end up not using them most of the times. If PD makes fake cars out of real cars, they could add wheels with center nuts too, even if in real life they don't exist. :)

So the cars you can buy with MP's they are also purchasable via the normal route with credits right? Or are they a limited varient?

Slight noob question...
Can you paint the aftermarket wheels if they are fitted?
Not had much time on the game yet and even less time on making cars look pretty.

Having to purchase these items with mileage points is a pain.
Would be great if we could swap cash for mileage points.
It's a moan from me because I only get a couple of hrs each night.

I play two FIA races every night and I had enough to get everything. Before that, I played few Sport races every night, never more than two-three hours.

I hate the Special Paints...
Why Not just have a Single Special Paint. Like Large Flake.
and then when you Apply it, you have the Color Selector / Color Wheel to choose the Tint / hue
Same with Chrome. A single Chrome Paint chip, and you apply any tint to it.
Mate, Carbon, Color Change ( 3 color ) , Color Change ( 4 color ), Metallic Deep Gloss, Pearl Coat.
Just 1 Chip of Each type, and you Apply the Tint /hue. For the Color changing paints, you Could select the 3 or 4 colors.

It would really simplify things.

I hate the Special Paints...
Why Not just have a Single Special Paint. Like Large Flake.
and then when you Apply it, you have the Color Selector / Color Wheel to choose the Tint / hue
Same with Chrome. A single Chrome Paint chip, and you apply any tint to it.
Mate, Carbon, Color Change ( 3 color ) , Color Change ( 4 color ), Metallic Deep Gloss, Pearl Coat.
Just 1 Chip of Each type, and you Apply the Tint /hue. For the Color changing paints, you Could select the 3 or 4 colors.

It would really simplify things.

I think they should change it back to like Gran Turismo 5.

Similar to the topic of the Paint chips.. We need the ability to set the Opacity level for the decals used.
I want a Deep Purple Large Flake paint color.
All I have is a RED one.
If I could then Apply a Decal and stretch it as a Skin, color it Blue, and then reduces its opacity so that some of the red Paint shows through,
i would be able to create my Deep shade of Purple Large Flake Paint.

We do have a few decals, that have a gradient, from solid opacity to translucent,
But none that are just totally 50% or 25% opacity

so I have no way to get that single color I desire, i can get a Gradient of shades of Purple.

Having to purchase these items with mileage points is a pain.
Would be great if we could swap cash for mileage points.
It's a moan from me because I only get a couple of hrs each night.

Only a couple hours per night? That is more than a lot of people get.

So the cars you can buy with MP's they are also purchasable via the normal route with credits right? Or are they a limited varient?

Cars acquired in the Mileage Exchange are "special" cars. When you click on these cars but before you actually buy them, it says they are not available in Brand Central.

But can you get multiple shades of grey?

Yes, 50 :D

Back