This Week's Mileage Exchange Gives You Alfa Chance...

Only seven cars but always in different colours. I beleive this is the 4th round this year.

I feel like you just missed out on the Mustang in yellow.

Yep I like the Group 3 road cars but I feel like the colours tend to be way too out there in SEMA fast n furious territory and the wheels are a tad tired in that JDM style bordering on being hit with the ugly stick.

Those KMC ones yuck.

What about trackspecced N cars. I still miss the Miata with the roll cage, tow hook and wing from the Copperbox build...

latest

Holy Moly man, when was this in GT Sport?? I've never seen that, was it in the beta?

It's been killing me that we don't have a proper Miata race car in the sim. I keep getting hopeful every car teaser that I'll see either a race Miata or previous gen.

I'm thinking those TE37V SLs will be for this
images

images

Tsuchiya's N2 TRD 86. It's too random a wheel, that doesn't work/fit the style, for any cars in the game. We'll see.

Holy Moly man, when was this in GT Sport?? I've never seen that, was it in the beta?

It's been killing me that we don't have a proper Miata race car in the sim. I keep getting hopeful every car teaser that I'll see either a race Miata or previous gen.

It was in promo shots pre-beta. Wasn’t seen beyond the reveal events.

I believe there was another car or two that had similar style kitting, but I don’t remember what model(s). Those weren’t seen beyond the reveal events either, and as far as I recall the only other “missing” cars we know of are the lotus Evora, Elise, and I think a Gr. 4 Evora, but those just got removed because of a licensing issue.

I'm thinking those TE37V SLs will be for this
images

images

Tsuchiya's N2 TRD 86. It's too random a wheel, that doesn't work/fit the style, for any cars in the game. We'll see.
I just put them on a Gr.4 Evo last night. I agree that they don't fit many of the cars in the game but it looked decent on the Evo at least.

I just put them on a Gr.4 Evo last night. I agree that they don't fit many of the cars in the game but it looked decent on the Evo at least.
Looks are fine, but it's a small diameter wheel with 4-lugs, like the WORK Equip.
images

images

The upcoming kei cars have 15" wheel diameters, but are about 4.5-5" wide(I still have a set of Copen wheels 15x4.5). The wheels above, are about 8-8.5" widths.

We were able to out any wheel on a car in GT4. The diameter would stay the same as its stock wheel size. Now, we can plus 1, plus 2. Though width doesn't change. Just feel there's more to adding such wheels, without period correct cars is all.

Re. the Alfa Romeo 4C Road Car offered in Black this time around. 👍
We've previously seen it in a Bright Red & a Yellow. :D
As it's one of my favourite cars in GT Sport, I wondered how many other colours there were available. :confused:
So I took my black one for a one-make Arcade Race and took a couple of pictures to check.
If PD follow through with all the other colours in the Race, it looks like we've still got a White, Silver, Dark Silver-Grey and a Deep Red to come... :cool:

5765264006842451464_0.jpg

5909379193305597440_0.jpg

:cheers:

What a magnificent machine. In N400 I won a 15 minutes race against Gr.3 in gardens with this Alfa, a rewarding way of preparing the race for today. I love it.

Back