Hey there! I have a 100% trading record with 13 completed trades so far ! Here's a full list of the cars I have on offer. Chrome paint also available.
Premium
Carbon Prototype X2010
X2010 Vettel
F10
Peugeot 908
Castrol Tom's Supra 97
Lamborghini Miura Prototype
Audi R10
Ferrari Enzo - Low milage
Citroen by GT LM Race Car - Dark Blue
Ferrai 330p4
Ford Mark IV Race car
McLaren F1
Corvette ZR1 Racing mods
Murcielago LP 670-4
Nissan Autech GTR Grand Tourer - 4 miles
Nissan Minolta Race Car - 0 miles
Standard
GT-R Concept Le mans Race Car -0 miles
Formula GT- Green/Yellow
Pikes Peak Quattro- 0 miles
Amuse Carbon R- 0 miles
Buick Special 62
R92CP Race car - Low milage
Sauber C9 Race car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally car- Low milage
Mazda Furai- Low milage
Sjyline 2000 GT-B- 0 miles
Bugatti Veryon
Lamborghini Countache- 0 miles
Triumph Spitfire - 0 miles
I have more less sought after cars that I don't have listed simply PM me to see if I have what you want.
Any offer will be considered however you have a good chance of being traded with if you offer one of the following
Cars I'm looking for are
Unused EU Stealth/Chromeline codes
Any other colours of X2010
Touring Cards etc. GTR, NSX and Lexus GT Cars!
Mazda 787B Premium
Audi R8 Team oreca Playstation
Audi R8 Team Playstation 2009
F2007
Suzuki Escudo
BMW McClaren-Pending
Modern WRC Cars
Any non purple Formula GT
Toyota GT One
C60 Hybride ( Not Jud Version)
Various other rare cars
Next avaialble trade slot is the 2nd January. Have a good new year folks! 2nd Jan- Veet1
3rd January-granturismostig
Hey there! I have a 100% trading record with 5 completed trades so far ! Here's a full list of the cars I have on offer
Premium
X2010 Vetel
F10
Peugeot 908
Enzo - Low milage
Citroen by GT LM Race Car
Ferrai 330p4
Ford Mark IV Race car
McLaren F1
Corvette ZR1 Racing mods
Murcielago LP 670-4
Standard
GT-R Concept Le mans Race Car -0 miles
Pikes Peak Quattro- 0 miles
Amuse Carbon R- 0 miles
Buick Special 62
R92CP Race car - Low milage
Sauber C9 Race car
Lancia Delta S4 Rally car- Low milage
Mazda Furai- Low milage
Sjyline 2000 GT-B- 0 miles
Veryon
Lamborghini Countache- 0 miles
Triumph Spitfire - 0 miles
Any offer will be considered however you have a good chance of being traded with if you offer one of the following
Cars I'm looking for are
Any other colours of X2010
Mazda 787B Premium
Audi R8 Team oreca Playstation
Audi R8 Team Playstation 2009
F2007
Any non purple Formula GT
Any Nissan GTR Race Car
Lamborghini Miura Prototype 1967
Toyota GT One
Jag XJ13- No/Low milage
C60 Hybride ( Not Jud Version)
Various other rare cars
29/12/2010 02.36 GMT : I can trade now! Will not be able to trade on 30th and 31st as trades are lined up for those days unless something goes wrong.
Ok guys I have struck a deal for today's slot. I'll try to keep the OP up to date with contenders too the next day's trading. That may be tommorrow or day after!
I see you want modern WRC cars. I have one in stock, a Subaru Impreza WRC (latest hatchback version) - its been tuned also....could check the BHP later to be exact if you were really interested.
And I'd be prepared to wait for a trade if you could offer something good in exchange. If you were interested, I'd have to finish the final rally I need to use it for you see before trading
Let me know. I like the look of the prototypes because I'm going to need something quick like that. The other thing I need is a touring car, know you don't have one on the list but never know!
I've struck a deal for today with Jetsfan I'm afraid and my next trading slot is the 2nd of January. GTStig I'm interested I now have a Nissan GTR Touring car as I traded with Molieg this morning. I'm interested in the Subaru if you'd be willing to wait until then. Also sorry. If anyone is interested in a trade PM me if you want to discuss trades but I like to keep my options open until nearer the time of trade.
Trading will resume 2nd January if you're interested in trading on that day then please leave your offers here and I will get back to you.
Chrome paint now available! Can trade it right now but my car trades will have to wait until the 2nd. Will trade chrome paint for cars and matte colours