Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
blakstur
Hello GT lovers!

I'm new to GT, I love GT6 so far and i was thinking maybe GT6 can get changed up a bit by adding Motorcycles into the game maybe in the near future. This would really give the game more of a all out racing feeling! I know the GT series is really more based on Cars then anything else but it would be nice if they recognize and try to see if they can implement Motorcycles into the game. This would raise up the community of GT6 adding different types of options in the game to choose from! BUT...

I'm afraid if they add Motorcycles into the game it would make other people angry and give angry feedback like "Motorcycles would ruin the game" or "GT would never be the same" etc..

I hope people would read this post and see what GT6 could be if they add Motorcycles into the game.

Please reply back your thoughts and feedback about this! Thanks :)

Hello GT lovers!

I'm new to GT, I love GT6 so far and i was thinking maybe GT6 can get changed up a bit by adding Motorcycles into the game maybe in the near future. This would really give the game more of a all out racing feeling! I know the GT series is really more based on Cars then anything else but it would be nice if they recognize and try to see if they can implement Motorcycles into the game. This would raise up the community of GT6 adding different types of options in the game to choose from! BUT...

I'm afraid if they add Motorcycles into the game it would make other people angry and give angry feedback like "Motorcycles would ruin the game" or "GT would never be the same" etc..

I hope people would read this post and see what GT6 could be if they add Motorcycles into the game.

Please reply back your thoughts and feedback about this! Thanks :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/motorcycles-in-gt6.260868/

I do NOT think GT should have bikes BUT if it was a choice between bikes or go-carts then obviously put the bikes in ;-)

I hope PD to make Tourist Trophy a reborn ! The old TT bike handling they made is really real although year 2006 compare with nowdays bike game ! I can still remember that I can choose which bikes to compete with you on Valencia, Trial Mountain etc ... Is it nowdays can be purchase on the Playstore to play it on PS3 ? With Ds3 throttle sensitivity it will be more real than the PS2 pad ! Love car or bike racing game by Polyphony Digital. It is the best! Search YouTube to see .(Proven; close to real lap times depending what tires used)

Last edited:
Not until they get the core of the GT series on par with other games and sims. So no.

They can't even get some aspects of GT correct as it is. Adding more on top of it all would only make it worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back