thread closed

thank bro i think its going to go just fine we already drifted with pretty good teams I just thought it was time to make us more known and official Thanks for the luck i really do appreciate it

Fun drifting the other night! Sorry for stealing the show.:cheers:

Good luck with the team man, if you need any help feel free to ask. I would suggest putting more effort in the op, take a look at some of the others around here.

Hey guys I'm KOTR_NOVARX (psn) and I would like to say thank you to action boy for trialing me and approving me for joining, I had a lovely little introduction with him as well as other players and hope to see the rest if them team on the road!

Thanks everyone who wished us good luck we appreciate it. if anyone wants to tryout just message me or action on psn n we'll try you out thanks

Fun drifting the other night! Sorry for stealing the show.:cheers:

Good luck with the team man, if you need any help feel free to ask. I would suggest putting more effort in the op, take a look at some of the others around here.

yeah was not that bad of a comp though from what i remember i made it to the semi i think. With rsm in the room so not to embarrassed it was intense i know that for sure. Other than that man thanks for the offer for help i really appreciate.
Shoot me a friend request and maybe we can drift some more.

Back