Thread du Ayrton Senna [Read OP]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amac500
  • 113 comments
  • 15,499 views
Ok, I decided to think a little differently. My set is a rendition of Senna, but it does not strictly adhere to the rules, so I'll keep them in a quote box so you guys don't HAVE to see them. Enjoy! 👍
IF...









Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.png
CĂ´te d'Azur.jpg
City of Arts and Sciences - Night.jpg

​
 
Finally got around to getting some pics:

BrandsHatchIndyCircuit80s.jpg


BrandsHatchIndyCircuit80s_1.jpg


BrandsHatchIndyCircuit80s_2.jpg


BrandsHatchIndyCircuit80s_3.jpg


BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s.jpg


BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s_1.jpg


BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s_2.jpg


BrandsHatchGrandPrixCircuit80s_3.jpg


Feedback would be great, I have in mind trying out editing and see if I can make these any better.
 

Immortal

With all the amazing Senna photos posted on GTP lately i thought it was about time someone came along and ruined the mood....ME!

Speed Edit

Anyway...Thanks for looking 👍​
 
Lot of really excellent stuff in here guys :eek: Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work! :cheers:
 
Goodwood Ă— Senna

4Ur3obl.jpg


:D
(insta-repost from Goodwood thread, I know)​
 


Hope enough of the car is showing, I focused primarily on his hands and the instrument panel.
 
Last edited:
Back