Thread Inactive/Closed

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 718 comments
If there’s a second season, I’d like to join!

PSN: QRacer_31

GTP Name if different from your PSN: Same

Main Livery Sponsor you will be using: Stronger Together Racing (STR)

Car Racing Number:

Lobby option: Lobby #1 (or #2 as I’m off all day anyway)

Last edited:
I'd like to get it started then and do a monthly season but if I can't it's not the end of the world. Since Rinsky abandoned ship it's just me to run the show.

I'm skipping that this month. Big Willow is one of my most hated tracks. Not least liked. Most hated.

Bummer. Cmon now, I was in the same boat for Mnt. Panorama and I still showed up. Besides, Big Willow is a very simple track, not really technical just got to make sure that you dont go off into the sand ice. :cheers:

I find Big Willow to be an excellent track. I don't understand what you're saying, you're skipping that this month? For this series or is that the weekly race in GTS?
Can we get an update on the upcoming November season? Have the tracks been selected by the winners and BOD? Is November still a go? If not, I'll commit to Snail endurance for another month, however, I'd rather run this.

I'm off Tuesdays and will likely get something put up by the end of that day. If you think it was a lot of pressure and stress on two of us to run a series imagine how I feel now that it's just me. And then think how far SNAIL has come. This **** isn't easy...

I'm off Tuesdays and will likely get something put up by the end of that day. If you think it was a lot of pressure and stress on two of us to run a series imagine how I feel now that it's just me. And then think how far SNAIL has come. This **** isn't easy...

I wish I could offer my help, brother but just turning on my console and logging in taxes my computer abilities as it is. Now on your real life race car I can help you with your EFI, shocks, and all of your fabrication needs but when it come to cache, prompts, .exe, initializing, etc my eyes just kinda glaze over. :dunce::dunce::dunce:

Please share the tracks and order. Season starts in one week, yes?
Who wants to race this car tonight in an unofficial race(s) at Fuji? You know, just to keep interest and the racing juices flowing. I just had my 86 overhauled and repainted so I'm anxious to get it on track. LOL

EDIT: I will be on at 9pm EDT with a friends only lobby open.

I'm out and can't check everything but for starters Maggiore West is up first so we can make up for the missed week. Fuji, Yamagiwa, and another track I have to pick but can't remember order right now.

Im also trying to get in touch with @Rinsky to know what I can trim from his first post before I make a new thread. Pretty much everything is the same I'm just simplifying a few things like the penalty system ;)

Who wants to race this car tonight in an unofficial race(s) at Fuji? You know, just to keep interest and the racing juices flowing. I just had my 86 overhauled and repainted so I'm anxious to get it on track. LOL

EDIT: I will be on at 9pm EDT with a friends only lobby open.
I can most likely be on around 930 pm EDT. I will look for the lobby

I'm out and can't check everything but for starters Maggiore West is up first so we can make up for the missed week. Fuji, Yamagiwa, and another track I have to pick but can't remember order right now.

Im also trying to get in touch with @Rinsky to know what I can trim from his first post before I make a new thread. Pretty much everything is the same I'm just simplifying a few things like the penalty system ;)
Would you perhaps consider changing the start time for lobby 2 to 9pm? That time works better for me, but can understand if it can’t change.
Thanks for the consideration

Possibly. If anyone else is still even paying attention to this thread and wants it to stay at 8pm then please say something.

We are going down to one 20 minute race instead of the two. First week of a season will be 15 minutes longer for qualifying but after that it's reverse grid based on points standings for Race 1 and then Race 2 you start where you finished Race 1.

Back