Thread Inactive/Closed

• Thread starter Rinsky
  • 718 comments
What’s wrong with BTCC cars? They’ve always been my favourite race cars (especially the Levorg, since wagons rule) and I love that they actually let different drivetrains race together and keep them the same as the production car. No FWD BMWs or RWD Focuses. It’s only a matter of time until all of the touring car series get swallowed up by TCR, though.

I definitely enjoyed the fact all the cars were on their original drivetrains FWD or RWD because it really made it interesting. That's also the reason I prefer the Gr.4 class in GTS over the GR.3 class. I didn't see anything wrong with the way the cars looked in the BTCC. A real life Hot Hatch Series.

I’m not sure I can make this, the series is really good and you guys have done a great job setting it up.

Unfortunately due to my own circumstances I think I’m going to have to pull out of the series, I just can’t reliably make it each week.

I have not driven this track ever. And I dont have time to practice since I will be late from work. So I dont know yet if I will be participating tonight.

If anyone were inclined to share a replay of a decent lap at RBR I would be forever in your debt. I tried to share a replay from my lobby this morning but it would not let me, maybe cause I didnt race, just ran practice laps? My best is 1:54.00 so far, I can run a 54 almost every lap but just cant find more speed. Between last night and this morning I have at least 60 laps at RBR in the 86. Even if you just share it on your profile I will go find it. It seems to me that you gotta finish your braking before you start turning with this car, even light trail braking seems to upset it. Maybe I am just driving it wrong, I will take any tips you guys wanna share.

After tonight's races are complete and I get the scores done, we will crown our first two champions!

At that time, a private conversation will be started with both champions to discuss track selection for Season 2.

Last edited:
I haven’t practiced either, but that’s the same as always. The half hour before the first race and the first race itself are always my only practice. I probably needed to practice at this track though, I was good at it in GT6 but I’ve struggled with it in every other game since, especially in this one.

I just shared some average laps. Nothing special but mid 1:53s. I doubt I'll consistently be in the 1:52s and if at all not below 1:52.500 for sure.

I will open the room for practice sometime before the official lobby open time. Might start making it the official practice going forward. An announcement of course would be made for such changes.

As long as you stay to get last place points you're fine

I also just uploaded an arcade replay against N300. Shows some good stuff

Thank you for the replays, I will look at them when I get home.
Has anyone noticed that if you run laps in time trial instead of setting up a lobby your lap times are faster and the car feels completely different? Even with BOP on. I can run 1:52's in time trial mode but that only comes out to 1:54's in a lobby. Strange, not sure why they are so different. I like the time trial better because it gives you +/- split right on the HUD to let you know if you are gaining or losing time, they also have it in Sport Mode qualifying, not sure why its not in lobbies.

Back