Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
  • 773,552 views
hi i neeed help wit my minolta i have no idea how to tune it its jus by luk i got these results please sum1 post a setup !!!
 
And please post in English.
 
That AMG Merc CLK-GTR is impossible:eek: Anyone has some settings?
 
For those of you that HAVE NOT read any of the thred at all, please read some of the last 5 pages or so and some of your questions MIGHT be anwsered. It feels like we are repeating ourselfs....
 
The fastest car I have is the AMG Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car with does 270MPH which is followed closely by the Ford GT '05.
Seeing how many users have obtained speeds of over 300MPH I'm just wondering if I fine tune some of my cars(read more of this thread to do so) to have top speeds of over 300MPH if they are still driveable and not super slow to accelerate compared to default settings or is this only good if you're hitting up Test Course and Sarthe II?

Thanks
 
Cheers daan.

G-T-4-Fan
That AMG Merc CLK-GTR is impossible:eek: Anyone has some settings?
Nah it's not, I found it pretty easy to push past 300 personally... How fast is yours going, and what settings have you changed?

That's an interesting question whatupdet, but the fact is the the settings required for speed are nearly always the reverse of what you want for handling - Doing 330mph along the Mulsanne in my R8 meant I lost much more time than I gained through the corners. But acceleration doesn't suffer much if you fine-tune the individual gears. But you can reach 270mph without sacrificing too much manouverability (bet that's spelt wrong), or even using N2O (see my post about my R8 breaking 300mph without N2O - I didn't even change settings from my 351 run, just left L2 alone :) )

DE
 
Nice one daan. I've finally got a new speed (PB) for the Audi R8.



342.53mph - Audi R8

:ouch: .12 off Team 666's speed!:grumpy:
 
I got my digital camera back! So:
307.05 MPH Honda NSX Type-R LM Race car:

333.61 Pecarolo '03:

and 347.48 MPH Audi R8:
 
Yeh I know. Just going to try and get a better speed in my 88C-V. Mine is very poor - 321.16mph!
 
Good luck with that, I gave up on my Group C brute a while ago... As you can guess from my '330.XXmph' speed on the Leaderboard. I would try and improve it, but I really dislike that car.

I think I'll try to take 6th place in my R8, seems fairly possible... Maybe even fifth if I take a day out of the loop to fine-tune the car! 👍

DE
 
Ghost
Go for it DE. Maybe a 365mph there? Or is that pushing it?
365? That's well beyond pushing it, I can't see that ever happening. If you meant 355, well I can try :)

DE
 
nice stuff going on here D.E. *congrats* jip, i think that's a challenge between Ghost and you *gg* good luck!!

viper
 
GT4404MPH.jpg
 
Cheers Viper. I'll let you catch up to me before I raise the bar, Ghost ;)

Yes yes, well done Celica. Was it Gameshark or ARMax? :irked:
Welcome to GTPlanet, by the way.

DE
 
Viperpilot - I will never catch up to DE. He's on the PS2 much more than me and knows his stuff about cars more than me as well!
 
i know Ghost, since i'm knowing D.E. now for a few months i know that he is

really good on the ps2!! but sometimes i can beat him *gg*

viper
 
Yep. you can but know way me. When I talk to him he always knows he stuff about guns and cars!
 
*blushes* Thanks guys...

Viper's put me to shame a couple of times ;)

(Seems like I'm blushing a lot recently... I'm sure Ghost has a comment there :p ) :lol:

DE
 
no problem D.E. guys such as you deserve congrats/honour/......although you

are not always the winner :sly: :) :)

viper
 
Back