Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
  • 773,576 views
Maybe I should do that, once I get a break from all the homework....:indiff:
 
GT4_Rule
Maybe I should do that, once I get a break from all the homework....:indiff:
How much homework do you have? I dont get any, all I get is a bunch of projects at once and theor all due at the same time. So if you dont see me on here for a while, I busy doing projects
 
opendriver19a
How much homework do you have? I dont get any, all I get is a bunch of projects at once and theor all due at the same time. So if you dont see me on here for a while, I busy doing projects

:indiff: The problem is, that Im so sucked into the GTPlanet community that I often procrasinate (sp?) and leave all my work till the end...thats why once in a while I dont come on for a whole day. I just cant resist refreshing the control panel every 5 minutes and see if there are any new responses, etc. just like now....:guilty:
 

Attachments

  • 202.42 in rat.jpg
    202.42 in rat.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 29
Nice going Toronado, I knew you wouldn't let the 'proper Pescy' speed get away from you! I would try and fight myself, but I think mine hit it's limit long ago... Well done for managing that speed with it!
And congratulations with the Toyota 7... I thought it's lack of top-end would kill it off, but you've proved me wrong! Well done!
And I think Leo will have something to say about that 3000GT speed... That's excellent!

OK Toronado, I think you're right about the 3000GTs years. Now I'm confused... Give me five minutes to sort it out after this update, OK? :dunce:

GT4_Rule
Minolta 88C-V (its 0.2mph over 350, do I need a video?)
Yes. Sorry.
And I agree with Team666 - some elaboration would be nice! :p

Nice running in the evil-gearboxed American concept, Team666 :sly: I didn't think it was that capable...

:lol: @ Rat, that will probably provoke a reaction!

Leaderboard Updated

EDIT - Leaderboard Updated again, with the years of 3000GTs now attached to them. I think they're all right, but correct me if I got one wrong. There won't be a seperate record for each year, they'll all count as Mitsubishi 3000GTs as far as records are concerned. The years are there for reference, though 👍

DE
 
Hehehe, now I have gone and bought myself a digicam so I can record videos... guess I´ll claim a few records...:)
 
My first one!



I was pretty surprised, I didn't expect this high a speed! No wheelie, just some violent nodding. :)
 
congrats to your records Toronado and all the other good guys......*gg*

congrats also to Greycap for i think his first record!?!

and about the SL65 AMG, it was me who brought it over 300mph........and i'm very glad about it......:) :)

what about King of Rock? new viper-speed?

viper
 
Uh oh, Team666 now has video capability? I think my R8 will be coming under assualt soon! :p 👍

Congratulations Greycap, welcome to the club! I'm told the Bentley is a massively capable car, but the fastest speed for it is Sucahyo's limited 349mph run. You can do video, I believe, so why don't you try and take the record for the Speed 8? :sly: You're currently the third fastest with it :)

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
I think now i´ve got most cars which are able to drive 300 mph here is my newest one.
Lotus 350 on 312 mph

Gratulation to Toronado :bowdown:
 
I´m currently loading the battery for the cam, and then... :) fastest Bentley, fastest R92CP, Possibly fastest R8 (needs some work), and I´m working on a brand new C9 too...But I haven´t really tested it for 350 yet, but I think it´s doable. Maybe I should work more on the 88C-V too, just to see where I end up!
 
Looking forward to that team 66:D Don't claim to much though give us a chance:)
And for Graycap,, awesome speed mate:tup: Just awesome,, i've never tried it with that car though,,

Oh and DE what's your current Gt-R speed??

:cheers:
 
Nice speed with the Esprit, zocker. 👍

I'm looking forward to the 350mph-plus record-breaking spree, Team666! Perhaps I should poke my R92CP up a little... Shame it's a black version! Oh well. When I get a new R8 I should be able to try with that :)

Deathwish, my GT-R speed hasn't changed yet... I'm still waiting on a photo of yours before I push any futher :p 👍

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
K here it is then,, just to show a lot of you guys I wasn't lying,, cause maybe a lot of you thought I was,,
I just thought it was unfair to you and Leo that I interfere in your battle,,
I don't now if you're going to make me the owner of the Gt-r record,, but I don't claim it:)

Let the battle continue:)

 
That speed is awesome! I never got passed 307 on my tries (but I did beat the previous records by 0.6 mph...), so there is obviously more to do...
 
nice speeds guys with the Lotus and the GT-R!!

please give us a chance Team666..........*gg*

viper
 
now that you say that, i got 341.14 mph :D
341.14.jpg


actually, i was on two wheels the entire time for that one, so i'll have to redo that to make it legit.
 

The bitter old 300 MPH grinch strikes again!:

And again (with a new car!):

And taking back the record again:




​
 
damn fast with all your cars Toronado.......well done, especially with the 3kGT, when i get my 6.2mile-edition some day, i'll join the battle for fastest 3kGT!!

viper
 
Man, you stole my Pescy ´04 record!!:mad: Back to the ol´ drawingboard!:grumpy:
 
Excellent job Toronado - you're certainly cleaning up! Now everyone will learn to fear the wrath of the 300mph grinch! 👍

Ah good, Deathwish - now I have an excuse to take out my Skyline to try and improve! Well done. I'll be after you! :D

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
so guys, i improved the speed of my Audi R8 to 350,36mph........



the setup is checked by D.E. and he says that there was no wheelie at all...

viper
 
I have indeed checked the setup. The car is stable throughout, there's no way it's ever going to wheelie with those settings. Congratulations on getting into the top ten!

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
Back