thrustmaster f430 wheel on ps3

• Thread starter mytton
  • 4 comments
Hey all, I was wondering whether the thrustmaster ferrari f430 ffb wheel works with gt5p and/or future racing games for the ps3, because I know it seems to specifically for with dirt 2.

thanks

Hey all, I was wondering whether the thrustmaster ferrari f430 ffb wheel works with gt5p and/or future racing games for the ps3, because I know it seems to specifically for with dirt 2.

thanks

270 degree of turning on that wheel. I'm not sure how well it would work but the official GT5 wheel (and most good ones) has 900 degrees. The Thrustmaster sure looks nice, though, and has metal paddle shifters which my DFGT lacks. If you end up trying it I'd be interested to know how well it plays.

Just for those googling this subject, yes the thrustmaster ferarri F430 PC wheel does work well with GT5. I bought one and took the chance as I couldn't find a detonate yes or no. It paid off. It's also a much nicer wheel than my mates logitech driving force GT at the same price.

Hey BRADDERS

How does the wheel work? Is it 100% functional or there are non-working buttons? What about force feedback?

thanks mate:dopey:

Back