Thrustmaster RGT FFB Clutch Racing Wheel GOOD WHEEL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daddybird
  • 3 comments
  • 1,376 views
Messages
474
Australia
Australia
Any experiences with it? I was thinking of buying a T500RS but I can save myself almost $500 buying this thing.... If this is any good I will def buy a PS3 just for GT6 alone. I can't find any reviews on Google, is it even compatible with GT6? Seems a good deal if it is. Thanks:)!
 
Do not buy any racing wheel with a clutch system for GT6. The clutch is still broken in this game.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/clutch-still-an-utter-joke.292077/

The DFGT would be your best and most affordable choice here, as it is also the only wheel that allows you to adjust TCS, ABS, and brake balance in real time in GT6.

Thanks for that! The DFGT is $40 more expensive here though. I had a DFPro when I played GT4 and loved it, so maybe the DFGT would be a good option, I was just curious if anyone had the RGT as I can't find much about it. :)
 
If you have the disposable income, the T500 is worth the price. If you're on a budget, get a DFGT. It and the G25, are NOTHING like the DFP. The DFP is like using an industrial grade rubber band compared to latter Logitech wheels.

As for a simulation clutch, console and PC's are a long way off from being able to simulate the friction point and feel (from various cars even) of a clutch. Keep your expectations very low.
 
Back