Thrustmaster t-gt on finance in the UK

• Thread starter thefraggle
  • 11 comments
United Kingdom
Guildford
GTP_thefraggle
Does anybody have any idea where I can order one of these wheels with finance being an option? I bought a G29 a couple of weeks ago but I only really want t-gt

Paypal credit ouch.
Here in the states they charge 19% interest.

The wheel is $799.99 USD, with tax and interest we're at $1000.

Which is very close to accuforce money.

But, I hope it works out for you!

Just my advice: don't buy toys on credit. If you behave like that, you'll always be in debt, you'll always have to worry about money, and you'll always pay more for everything in life. The only thing where taking credit makes sense financially is buying a home, if the rent you'll save will offset the interest.

Just my advice: don't buy toys on credit. If you behave like that, you'll always be in debt, you'll always have to worry about money, and you'll always pay more for everything in life. The only thing where taking credit makes sense financially is buying a home, if the rent you'll save will offset the interest.
It's not quite that simple is it? I'm far from rich, but I have enough in savings to not live month-by-month, the only significant debts being my house, car and private schooling for my daughter. However, I buy as much as I can on my credit card throughout the month. Why? For a starters I get cash-back, secondly it protects my purchases more, thirdly it's not my money if it gets compromised, and lastly (for what it's worth these days) it keeps more of my money in my account for longer earning me a little bit of interest. I pay the card off each and every month. On top of that I have just spent £3,500 on a new OLED TV, Atmos sound bar setup, media cabinet etc. all on "buy now pay in 6 months". I've got the cash in bank, so why didn't I hand it over? Well, if I can pay it in 6 months interest free, isn't the money better off in my account working for me rather than for them? On top of that I was able to get additional discount for signing up in the first place as a first credit order with them.

Different strokes for different folks, but I take advantage of credit whenever I can and make it work for me, not against me.

It's not quite that simple is it? I'm far from rich, but I have enough in savings to not live month-by-month, the only significant debts being my house, car and private schooling for my daughter. However, I buy as much as I can on my credit card throughout the month. Why? For a starters I get cash-back, secondly it protects my purchases more, thirdly it's not my money if it gets compromised, and lastly (for what it's worth these days) it keeps more of my money in my account for longer earning me a little bit of interest. I pay the card off each and every month. On top of that I have just spent £3,500 on a new OLED TV, Atmos sound bar setup, media cabinet etc. all on "buy now pay in 6 months". I've got the cash in bank, so why didn't I hand it over? Well, if I can pay it in 6 months interest free, isn't the money better off in my account working for me rather than for them? On top of that I was able to get additional discount for signing up in the first place as a first credit order with them.

Different strokes for different folks, but I take advantage of credit whenever I can and make it work for me, not against me.

That is exactly what my mother says!! I can afford the steering wheel without much issue but I'm trying to strengthen my credit rating so why wouldn't?

For the record I managed to secure one from the box (link in previous post). I'm really excited about getting my hands on it.

Back