Thrustmaster T-GT + t3pa pro pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Nick077, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Nick077

Nick077

Hello,

Currently have the T300RS, wheel and feedback is great a big step up from the G29 it replaced, but the pedals are awful and a lot worse than the G29 - IMO.

I started to look online for T3PA-Pro pedals with the rubber bush mod to solve this and stumbled upon a used T-GT wheel for a very good price, which they say is in near new condition, which I have snapped up.

I've seen some reviews that the pedals are not very strong on the T-GT either and really let the system down, are the T3PA-Pro pedals much better?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Nick

2. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

I have both sets and in my opinion the only real difference is that the pro's can be easily inverted.

If you really want a better set you could take a look at the new Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals. They are very new so there isn't any information on their long term reliability yet but they are getting a fairly good reception so far.

Link to the thread on them: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-t-lcm-pedals.391822/

Nick077 and super_gt like this.
  3. Nick077

Nick077

Thanks, Dude.

I have seen those and they're in my Amazon wish list.

It's just £500 for the T-GT plus £230 for the pedals is quite a price.

I'd probably have to keep the T300 RS wheel and get the pedals. Which I am seriously considering given the limitations of the T-GT outside of G/sport.

Thanks for response.

Cheers,

FPV MIC likes this.