Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Pennzoil23, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Pennzoil23

Pennzoil23

Just got some photos from web , anyone got further informations?
    I just know is load cell brake and magnetic sensors should be for throttle and clutch

4C4F485B-4C90-4582-9A2B-8AD9F72ACAF6.jpeg CDEB43D7-B782-4299-8F56-3BDA3F6CC6C8.jpeg EDAFF1AA-AC15-43DF-BBA4-15FA18A7CAA3.jpeg

2. super_gt

super_gt

If the price is the same (or lower) as the CSL Elite Pedals LC it will be impressive, because with hall sensor on the throttle and the clutch these pedals should be much more reliable.

davidt33, Oshawa-Joe and FPV MIC like this.
  3. Marky264

Marky264

Beat me to it! Just seen it on Twitter! Can’t find any pricing details on it yet. Now to finally upgrade from My T3PA GT’s!

4. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

Looking forward to more info, though I’m anticipating these won’t be available for a while.

5. Pennzoil23

Pennzoil23

Price is usd 257 in HK

super_gt likes this.
  6. super_gt

super_gt

7. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

Can you please take a screen shot of that page? My computer security won't allow me to access it.

8. super_gt

super_gt

[​IMG]

Whitestar and FPV MIC like this.
  9. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

:tup::cheers: Thank You!

super_gt likes this.
  10. nosoks

nosoks

these look interesting. I can only imagine the crazy price they'll be here in Indonesia.
    Also looking at the pics it seems they are invertable like the T3PA pros

geezer1791 likes this.
  11. Thiagoods

Thiagoods

To anyone anxious about this pedal, I found this Taiwanese site listing it with a probable 02/2020 release:
    https://gameworld.waca.ec/product/detail/437460

The price conversion isn't very exciting though :(

Edit: typo

Edit2: It seems the store took it down. At least I could find the estimated release date.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    super_gt likes this.
  12. Daz555

Daz555

They look great. I'm going to hold fire on any sim purchases though until I know what will be supported on new PS5 games. I want any kit I buy to work on PC and PS5.

13. Jeka_djonik

Jeka_djonik

if really the price is 250$ this is a failure. as far as everyone knows there are Fanatec V3 300€ time-tested.

Napalm_LT likes this.
  14. Pennzoil23

Pennzoil23

For someone who focus on console , that’s a good news for TM users

FPV MIC likes this.
  15. Pennzoil23

Pennzoil23

Back side

05974D78-FB3F-4B41-B2EC-1ABB9CDA47CD.jpeg

Gtsport28, Cocomoto, Levelup1 and 2 others like this.
  16. super_gt

super_gt

Looking at how the mechanism is made and the thickness of the springs I would say that the load cell will be no more than 30 kilograms which seems small to me.

Jeka_djonik likes this.
  17. Chief8

Chief8

Noticed from the rear photo earlier the set appears to have 2 connection cables.

Right of photo the cable thickness looks like that of an rj32 style plug to the wheel base, like the current pedals, while the left looks like a thicker USB/power lead with the shielded cylinder on the cable.

Also looks like the front and rear shots are at different times on different wheel stands (look like GT Omega classic stands).
    The rear image shows white writing across the front bar of the stand which is no present in the facing image, and is clearly not the Thrustmaster branding as this would not be visible from the back.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  18. Pennzoil23

Pennzoil23

Hope this one using “heat treated” springs , previous pedals spring are using not heat treated spring , easy to break

Zipperface likes this.
  19. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

Leverage can be a powerful tool. I would think it depends on how the pivot points work to how much you're actually pressing to activate it fully. Hopefully they're adjustable (different spring rates and such).

super_gt and Pennzoil23 like this.
  20. super_gt

super_gt

The pivot point is approximately where the red circle is. Both lines have the same length so if you push the brake pedal in the middle, the force you get is 1:1. Which means that if the load cell is 30kg you will also need to apply 30kg of force. This is probably good enough for the mass consumer but it is inferior in comparison to CSL Elite pedals. But for the final assessment, I will wait for official information.

[​IMG]

FPV MIC likes this.
  21. Granadier

Granadier

Looks like Feb 13th will be the reveal and/or release date.

edit: Also these will need to be ~$200 USD or less to compete with Fanatec pedals

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020
  22. Zipperface

Zipperface (Banned)

There are bundles now with pedals + h-shifter, nice price. Check out TM website.

23. Mr Grumpy

Mr Grumpy

They've been there since black friday

Zipperface likes this.
  24. super_gt

super_gt

25. cjr3559

cjr3559 Premium

$400? Just kidding.

super_gt likes this.
  26. Racetee

Racetee

Will never understand why they ditched the t3pa pro design. Is really everyone fan of f1 style pedals?

Rinsky likes this.
  27. super_gt

super_gt

Ok, the price I know is 200 Euro, but don't ask me what my source is because I can't tell you.

FPV MIC, cjr3559 and Granadier like this.
  28. Granadier

Granadier

Much better. Hopefully that translates directly to USD as well. At $200 I’d buy a set right away to replace my T3PA’s

cjr3559 and super_gt like this.
  29. FPV MIC

FPV MIC

It will be interesting to find out more about them. I think a lot of the mods only use 20kg load cells and there's one that has a 10kg version... but I think the more headroom there is (like Fanatec have), the more adjustable they will be. I'm hoping the low back for the brake around the spring is so they can easily be swapped.

They certainly won't be a day one purchase for me. I'll wait for Barry to pull them apart and inspect the inner workings that's for sure.

super_gt likes this.
  30. mcfizzle

mcfizzle

Interesting. Depending on the build quality and cost I may eventually pick those up.