Thrustmaster T-GT Wheel Thread

It turns out T-GT is simply GT branded PS4 version based on TS-PC and isn't direct drive. I feel...

• Excited - Still a new and the improved wheel for PS4 by Thrustmaster

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Fine - Knew it won't be direct drive all along

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Disappointed - Not a direct drive

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Extremely Disappointed - Not drive drive and poor pedals set

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Current DD wheels are pretty much bulletproof along with the matching grade of pedals. More accurately no consumers gear is bulletproof because it's built to a cost and not using industrial parts.
They also come with their own issues. They aren't exactly plug and play, nor are they practical for those that don't have room for a permanent rig and cost can be an issue also.

They also come with their own issues. They aren't exactly plug and play, nor are they practical for those that don't have room for a permanent rig and cost can be an issue also.

Can anyone recommend a DD wheel package for PS4?

That's my point though, no consumer electronics are bulletproof because there are other factors to worry about, cost being the most important followed by user friendliness. Go over to the professional line where costs are 10x+ higher and it's expected to be bulletproof.

Expecting it from the cheap (in relative terms) consumer gear is a little unrealistic even though we all wish they would be!

That's my point though, no consumer electronics are bulletproof because there are other factors to worry about, cost being the most important followed by user friendliness. Go over to the professional line where costs are 10x+ higher and it's expected to be bulletproof.

Expecting it from the cheap (in relative terms) consumer gear is a little unrealistic even though we all wish they would be!
Sorry, I missed your point.:embarrassed: You're pretty well spot on. 👍 :cheers:

On another subject, you're probably a much better person to give advice to @nemoh than me about DD wheels. Could you help him out? Maybe a PM to try and keep this thread OT. :)

Last edited:
Dacia make a reliable car for £5995 don't they? I bought the cheapest 1080p TV available in 2008 and it's still working now. £50 phones don't break. What's the point in an item if it breaks all the time? Surely reliability should come at any cost or an item is worthless? You can buy a £100k Range Rover and it break down every 5 minutes can't you?

Even industrial/professional equipment can have their faults, albeit to a much smaller rate, but also need (expensive) regular periodic maintenance. But your 100% right. Industrial equipment is built for far higher frequency usage then consumer use. And should last a lot longer if used under consumer circumstances. Reading that comment made me think if the upcoming Fanatec DD will make concessions, compared to a industrial-class servomotor?

Can anyone recommend a DD wheel package for PS4?
There is no official licensed compatible DD wheel. There are workarounds using GIMX. But why spend 2-3k wheel/rim/pedals for a 300-350 console?

Dacia make a reliable car for £5995 don't they? I bought the cheapest 1080p TV available in 2008 and it's still working now. £50 phones don't break. What's the point in an item if it breaks all the time? Surely reliability should come at any cost or an item is worthless? You can buy a £100k Range Rover and it break down every 5 minutes can't you?

These are all consumer products though. The added cost comes from luxury options and not necessarily added durability. A military vehicle or vehicles for the transport industry are built far more for durability and longevity (100k+ KM a year). A screen for commercial use is also built to last far longer (10-24 hours a day) That was the point he was making about industrial/professional equipment.

I have a restaurant and for example a 15k dishwasher and a 10k coffee machine. If you would use both at home, I’ll bet it will last you for ages. But the cost will also be significantly higher.

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed your point.:embarrassed: You're pretty well spot on. 👍 :cheers:

On another subject, you're probably a much better person to give advice to @nemoh than me about DD wheels. Could you help him out? Maybe a PM to try and keep this thread OT. :)
No worries, I assumed you thought I had just come to sell DD wheels as the only answer but it was more just a comment on the fact they use ridiculous industrial motors which sim racing doesn't even begin to tax when they are designed to operate at 6,000rpm 24/7 but it comes at a cost.

Even industrial/professional equipment can have their faults, albeit to a much smaller rate, but also need (expensive) regular periodic maintenance. But your 100% right. Industrial equipment is built for far higher frequency usage then consumer use. And should last a lot longer if used under consumer circumstances. Reading that comment made me think if the upcoming Fanatec DD will make concessions, compared to a industrial-class servomotor?

I have a restaurant and for example a 15k dishwasher and a 10k coffee machine. If you would use both at home, I’ll bet it will last you for ages. But the cost will also be significantly higher.
Yes the comments Thomas made about other DD wheels being overspecced especially in respect of the motor and making their own custom one did concern me a little and with the $999 Accuforce deal I jumped ship rather than waiting with no real information on Fanatec, mostly because I'm weak for a good deal!

It's due to be delivered next week so a pretty long wait which will hopefully be worth it. Went a bit mad and ended up getting a custom LMP rim that costs almost as much as the whole Accuforce kit :eek:. Build quality is amazing though well beyond my clubsport rim when it comes to materials, button feel and shifters, plus a full bodnar F1 display. Still very interested in how the Fanatec Podium line turns out compared to the rest of the high end market. I doubt I'll go back now and maybe get a Bodnar if I was to upgrade but if it's amazing you never know...

As to your examples that's exactly what I mean, in a commercial environment they would obviously still breakdown but if you had it in your home using it a few times a day max it would be a surprise if any of the mechanical parts broke before the electronics.

No worries, I assumed you thought I had just come to sell DD wheels as the only answer but it was more just a comment on the fact they use ridiculous industrial motors which sim racing doesn't even begin to tax when they are designed to operate at 6,000rpm 24/7 but it comes at a cost.

Yes the comments Thomas made about other DD wheels being overspecced especially in respect of the motor and making their own custom one did concern me a little and with the $999 Accuforce deal I jumped ship rather than waiting with no real information on Fanatec, mostly because I'm weak for a good deal!

It's due to be delivered next week so a pretty long wait which will hopefully be worth it. Went a bit mad and ended up getting a custom LMP rim that costs almost as much as the whole Accuforce kit :eek:. Build quality is amazing though well beyond my clubsport rim when it comes to materials, button feel and shifters, plus a full bodnar F1 display. Still very interested in how the Fanatec Podium line turns out compared to the rest of the high end market. I doubt I'll go back now and maybe get a Bodnar if I was to upgrade but if it's amazing you never know...

As to your examples that's exactly what I mean, in a commercial environment they would obviously still breakdown but if you had it in your home using it a few times a day max it would be a surprise if any of the mechanical parts broke before the electronics.
Makes me curious... What LMP rim did you get? But going back on topic...with all that goodness coming from Fanatec (DD podium series, mclaren gt3 rim etc) the T-GT is thrustmaster’s top wheel and i’m starting to worry Thrustmaster is lacking direction. Especially when e-sports simracing is looking to take off.

There is no improvement or upgrade in TM’s ecosystem at the moment for the T-GT that matches its new “enthousiast” line, except maybe the Sparco 383. (250 GTO is too niche) I am not interested at all in DD, So I might be tempted to just sell my gear and get myself some Fanatec gear.

In my opinion, if TM wants to stay in the game, it needs to step up in 2018 with some new options I think are missing. They really should consider ending the Ferrari license deal. I much prefer Mercedes. Or even both! How did Fanatec manage a deal with BMW, Porsche and McLaren?

Already upcoming from TM
- TSSH Sparco handbrake & sequential
- 488 GT challenge
- BT led display
Missing:
- Loadcell brake mod or upgrade
- higher end pedals
- new F1 rim with revlights and display
C3FDA697-ACE6-4334-974D-D6405876A5D1.jpeg

- Ferrari GT rim (to compete with the mclaren gt3)
96797AD3-E365-4525-9009-41769DF5B21B.jpeg

- Mercedes license? When does the Ferrari license end?
94C886EF-15B6-40D8-99F0-9AF9CBBA3B24.jpeg
127DA54A-E880-4997-B101-C9043F060A9B.jpeg

6BCA4AF2-3BBE-41F0-A329-F77952C201E4.jpeg

Just my 2 cents:lol:

Last edited:
Makes me curious... What LMP rim did you get? But going back on topic...with all that goodness coming from Fanatec (DD podium series, mclaren gt3 rim etc) the T-GT is thrustmaster’s top wheel and i’m starting to worry Thrustmaster is lacking direction. Especially when e-sports simracing is looking to take off.

There is no improvement or upgrade in TM’s ecosystem at the moment for the T-GT that matches its new “enthousiast” line, except maybe the Sparco 383. (250 GTO is too niche) I am not interested at all in DD, So I might be tempted to just sell my gear and get myself some Fanatec gear.

In my opinion, if TM wants to stay in the game, it needs to step up in 2018 with some new options I think are missing. They really should consider ending the Ferrari license deal. I much prefer Mercedes. Or even both! How did Fanatec manage a deal with BMW, Porsche and McLaren?

Already upcoming from TM
- TSSH Sparco handbrake & sequential
- 488 GT challenge
- BT led display
Missing:
- Loadcell brake mod or upgrade
- higher end pedals
- new F1 rim with revlights and display
View attachment 699277
- Ferrari GT rim (to compete with the mclaren gt3)
View attachment 699278
- Mercedes license? When does the Ferrari license end?
View attachment 699278 View attachment 699279 View attachment 699280
View attachment 699281

Just my 2 cents:lol:
I don't think Thrustmaster are really interested in the higher end market segment which isn't a surprise, I'm betting the vast majority of their sales are in the budget sector and the reason they go with Ferrari is because it has way more global fans than the others making it easy to sell extra rims.

It's difficult to know if they even really care about the market or only the profits because there is so much marketing nonsense with the names they make up for things but I really can't imagine sim racing equipment is selling that much??

If you go on RSR AC leaderboard website you can check out what gear people use to set times, the vast majority in the top are using logitech G25/27, some DFGT's even and then the occasional Fanatec, Thrustmaster and even rarer DD wheel or high end pedals. Certainly the faster guys use Logitech perhaps if I looked further down that would change.

It's an SRM custom built from carbon fibre with the Fanatec F1 grips:

IMG_1007.JPG

Mine has black and white buttons and the weave goes the other direction but you get the idea.

These are all consumer products though. The added cost comes from luxury options and not necessarily added durability. A military vehicle or vehicles for the transport industry are built far more for durability and longevity (100k+ KM a year). A screen for commercial use is also built to last far longer (10-24 hours a day) That was the point he was making about industrial/professional equipment.

I'm not saying that industrial items are no more reliable I'm saying consumer goods should not be unreliable and they aren't for the most part. As I said Dacia's engine blocks don't explode 2 weeks into ownership and nor do standard Microsoft mice or low range Sennheiser headphones. And yet it seems like with sim gear, particularly Thrustmaster it's a gamble whether you get a fully functional one and then a gamble whether it breaks in the next 2 months.

I'm not saying that industrial items are no more reliable I'm saying consumer goods should not be unreliable and they aren't for the most part. As I said Dacia's engine blocks don't explode 2 weeks into ownership and nor do standard Microsoft mice or low range Sennheiser headphones. And yet it seems like with sim gear, particularly Thrustmaster it's a gamble whether you get a fully functional one and then a gamble whether it breaks in the next 2 months.
While I agree with you that consumer goods should be reliable, I find it a bit funny that you use A Microsoft mouse as an example. My brand spanking new Microsoft mouse that came with my new keyboard didn't explode but it was most certainly faulty and had to be exchanged only a couple of weeks back (it only lasted a couple of days:boggled:). It can happen to anything really, that's why we have ''Lemon Laws'' here in Australia.
20171215_093322.jpg

Sorry for the quality, photography isn't one of my stong points.:embarrassed:

While I agree with you that consumer goods should be reliable, I find it a bit funny that you use A Microsoft mouse as an example. My brand spanking new Microsoft mouse that came with my new keyboard didn't explode but it was most certainly faulty and had to be exchanged only a couple of weeks back (it only lasted a couple of days:boggled:). It can happen to anything really, that's why we have ''Lemon Laws'' here in Australia.
View attachment 699460
Sorry for the quality, photography isn't one of my stong points.:embarrassed:
Lol well there's always going to be random products that fail or arrive dead of course, but they're so few and far between in my experience. As far as I can remember there's only a few items that have broken/had problems within 6 months and that's a Razer keyboard, Samsung D900 phone and these 4 consecutive Thrustmaster wheels I've had recently. I can count 36 consumer electronics I've had with no problems minimum in the first 12 months but mostly 3 years+. I've been buying mobile phones, laptops, iPod docks and iPods off eBay with no warranty since 2011 because it's just so rare. I've got my third T-GT coming tomorrow... We shall see if that bucks the trend.

Am I reading it right that you spent $122 on a standard Microsoft mouse + keyboard combination? Thought they were like $40!

I don't think Thrustmaster are really interested in the higher end market segment which isn't a surprise, I'm betting the vast majority of their sales are in the budget sector and the reason they go with Ferrari is because it has way more global fans than the others making it easy to sell extra rims.

It's difficult to know if they even really care about the market or only the profits because there is so much marketing nonsense with the names they make up for things but I really can't imagine sim racing equipment is selling that much??

If you go on RSR AC leaderboard website you can check out what gear people use to set times, the vast majority in the top are using logitech G25/27, some DFGT's even and then the occasional Fanatec, Thrustmaster and even rarer DD wheel or high end pedals. Certainly the faster guys use Logitech perhaps if I looked further down that would change.

It's an SRM custom built from carbon fibre with the Fanatec F1 grips:

View attachment 699320

Mine has black and white buttons and the weave goes the other direction but you get the idea.

Nice rim! Wish I had the money now. (Putting the cash I have in crypto’s at the moment:lol:) Thrustmaster is still the most used wheel in the large esport events I noticed and I am certain that will continue well into 2018. Fanatec wheels maybe have to many setup variables and quirks to be used in large scale events I think? Allthough they did use Logitech’s (sponsor) at the worlds faster gamer event at McLaren. It would be stupid of Thrustmaster to not take advantage of that momentum.

Absolutely correct. But that’s why consumers here get at least 2 years warranty (in my country they consider the “operational life” of a product). For companies there is practically no law and warranty the warranty they get is only 1 year. Companies like Thrustmaster already calculate the cost for repair/replacement in their retail price. Not an ideal situation but at least you protected for unsavory practices. But in the case of Thrustmaster I have rarely heard of any problems with their T80/T150 line of products. By far the T300/TMX where the cause for their bad reputation. The big design flaw they made is using a built in power supply, which causes the internal cooling fan to be insufficient. The t500 has an external power supply and rarely had issues. Still the t300/tmx have sold amazingly well. So I really wonder when visiting forum or reddit you almost would think there is a 50/50 failure rate. But that would have warranted a recall. Maybe the owners should have started a class action lawsuit?

The new line of wheels have this “turbo” external power supply and embedded cooling on the motors, so most issues should be solved by now. But their reputation definitely got a hit.

Last edited:
Lol well there's always going to be random products that fail or arrive dead of course, but they're so few and far between in my experience. As far as I can remember there's only a few items that have broken/had problems within 6 months and that's a Razer keyboard, Samsung D900 phone and these 4 consecutive Thrustmaster wheels I've had recently. I can count 36 consumer electronics I've had with no problems minimum in the first 12 months but mostly 3 years+. I've been buying mobile phones, laptops, iPod docks and iPods off eBay with no warranty since 2011 because it's just so rare. I've got my third T-GT coming tomorrow... We shall see if that bucks the trend.
I hope for your sake that it does. :scared:
Am I reading it right that you spent $122 on a standard Microsoft mouse + keyboard combination? Thought they were like $40!
Yep, $122 AUD, we truly get reemed here.:banghead:

It's one of these. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/micros...board-and-mouse-black/4533200.p?skuId=4533200

...and to top it of my brand new near $100,000 AUD car got recalled for faults in the same week, it's just gone a month that I've had it......I get all the luck.:(:lol:

But at least my T-GT hasn't failed......yet:)

Edit: As @PocketZeven said, Nice rim 👍

(Putting the cash I have in crypto’s at the moment:lol:)
https://charts.bitcoin.com/chart/price
Before you dump your whole savings in look at the following:
January - November 2011
January - July 2013
July 2013 - May 2015

Absolutely correct. But that’s why consumers here get at least 2 years warranty (in my country they consider the “operational life” of a product). For companies there is practically no law and warranty is only 1 year. Companies like Thrustmaster already calculate the cost for repair/replacement in their retail price. Not an ideal situation but at least you protected for unsavory practices. But in the case of Thrustmaster I have rarely heard of any problems with their T80/T150 line of products. By far the T300/TMX where the cause for their bad reputation. The big design flaw they made is using a built in power supply, which causes the internal cooling fan to be insufficient. The t500 has an external power supply and rarely had issues. Still the t300/tmx have sold amazingly well. So I really wonder when visiting forum or reddit you almost would think there is a 50/50 failure rate. But that would have warranted a recall. Maybe the owners should have started a class action lawsuit?

The new line of wheels have this “turbo” external power supply and embedded cooling on the motors, so most issues should be solved by now. But their reputation definitely got a hit.
Yeah reading forums will make it sound like there's a 90% chance of failure but that's true for all wheels so we can fairly compare forums to the G2x for example. What I see is that most have had problems with a T300/TX wheel while most have had their G2x for years with no problems and indeed the T500RS as well. So even if it seems elevated I have no doubt reliability on the T300/TX has been much worse. It's early days still with these new wheels and while it's not looking like so scandalous so far it's not looking rosey either from what I've seen.

I hope for your sake that it does. :scared:

Yep, $122 AUD, we truly get reemed here.:banghead:

It's one of these. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/microsoft-wireless-comfort-desktop-5050-curved-keyboard-and-mouse-black/4533200.p?skuId=4533200

...and to top it of my brand new near $100,000 AUD car got recalled for faults in the same week, it's just gone a month that I've had it......I get all the luck.:(:lol:

But at least my T-GT hasn't failed......yet:)

Edit: As @PocketZeven said, Nice rim 👍
Damn! I've heard that before about cars being ridiculously expensive over there. How do you afford it? It seems like everyone has no trouble affording cars but if we had those prices here in the UK the roads would be empty!

Damn! I've heard that before about cars being ridiculously expensive over there. How do you afford it? It seems like everyone has no trouble affording cars but if we had those prices here in the UK the roads would be empty!
$100k AU is worth about £100 ;) Plus no kids makes toys much easier to afford for me.

https://charts.bitcoin.com/chart/price
Before you dump your whole savings in look at the following:
January - November 2011
January - July 2013
July 2013 - May 2015

Yeah reading forums will make it sound like there's a 90% chance of failure but that's true for all wheels so we can fairly compare forums to the G2x for example. What I see is that most have had problems with a T300/TX wheel while most have had their G2x for years with no problems and indeed the T500RS as well. So even if it seems elevated I have no doubt reliability on the T300/TX has been much worse. It's early days still with these new wheels and while it's not looking like so scandalous so far it's not looking rosey either from what I've seen.

Just made a killing with XRP (ripple) today. But don’t worry not going to invest all my savings only 3-4% of my current net worth. I had the chance earlier this year to buy at 3-4k but went for neo :banghead:
I do believe the btc will reach 100k in my lifetime. Maybe 0.5 BTC just to be in time for the upcoming forks. But I’m mostly going to invest in some altcoins. (Xrp,Eth,neo,eos) and the upcoming Universa (UTN) but that’s all info for another thread! Is there a Crypto thread on this forum?

Nice, a lot of people have made plenty I just wonder how many are blinded by the ramping and will fail to get out with profit. I know the feeling from experience. It certainly could have another wave up in the not too distant future though, and another 1000% from where it lands could be near $100k.
http://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-s...gas-investments-ord-shares-0.01p/share-charts
I think Bitcoin is entering the phase between 24th July to 10th August you can see on that chart. Over 1000% up in the last few months and the final run of relentless up days over, big volatile swings but rate of increase suddenly slows. Looked like it could keep going to $20k but sellers jumping in again.

Probably yeah this ain't the thread lol. Gonna guess there's no Crypto on here just like there's no washing machine reviews or celebrity gossip :lol:

Update re. my broken/failed Thrustmaster T-GT wheel: On Monday I submitted a vid of the wheel going through the button check with the PC control panel, as per TM's request. On Thursday night I chased them on the phone and was told I would get an update via email first thing on Friday. No update. I expect that at some point they will request I send the wheel for repair/replacement which will further delay this whole process.

Basically what I said, before I got burnt by a certain few members, this is the best wheel for GT sport at the moment. But not necessarily the best choice for everyone, if you consider the price and the pedals you get in this package. If the same pedalset came with a loadcell brake it would have been a far better package then what it is at the moment.

Get it when you can get a good deal on it.

The 3rd T-GT came and this is beyond a joke now. Astonishingly the paddles work fine but it's still probably 80% as coggy as the 2nd (not quite as much of a loud bassy vibration but I can still clearly feel it while driving at moderate speeds), but more importantly the pedals aren't working properly. The clutch and accelerator are just unreactive to input. They work but they have like 5cm of play either side before the sensor registers any movement. Anyone else seen that problem? Possible I could just tighten something? I'm now seriously considering throwing this idea of a T-GT out the window and either sticking to the working TS-PC I have and get a T300 for GT Sport or go to Fanatec. Otherwise I might be here sending and receiving wheels until next Christmas. Either I've won the anti-lottery or Thrustmaster uses the worst factory they could have found in China. I wish I'd just accepted the first one with the dodgey paddle now...

Out of the box, my TGT pedals had configuration issues. The brake pedal was reading full brakes when it had only travelled half way. I managed to reset this with TMs guidance from the manual.

After such an awful consumer experience with THRUSTMASTER I think we deserve more than just a replacement unit when these TGT fail.

I'm still waiting for TM to advise of the next step with my repair. However, I managed to get the Ps4pro to recognise the TGT ( not as just a controller) which luckily provided the transducer feel in Gtsport again. Did this by removing the rim from the Base and reinserting it a few times while the ps4 is at the home screen. Paddles L2 r2 and Ps button still not working. Remapping gear up and gear down to any other button on the wheel sucks. Switching to auto solves this issue but auto sucks!

Last edited:
The 3rd T-GT came and this is beyond a joke now. Astonishingly the paddles work fine but it's still probably 80% as coggy as the 2nd (not quite as much of a loud bassy vibration but I can still clearly feel it while driving at moderate speeds), but more importantly the pedals aren't working properly. The clutch and accelerator are just unreactive to input. They work but they have like 5cm of play either side before the sensor registers any movement. Anyone else seen that problem? Possible I could just tighten something? I'm now seriously considering throwing this idea of a T-GT out the window and either sticking to the working TS-PC I have and get a T300 for GT Sport or go to Fanatec. Otherwise I might be here sending and receiving wheels until next Christmas. Either I've won the anti-lottery or Thrustmaster uses the worst factory they could have found in China. I wish I'd just accepted the first one with the dodgey paddle now...
That is frustrating. I would have given up and asked my money back. Thrustmaster really need to do something about their quality control! Guess I was lucky with my set.

Wow man, so sorry you're going through this. I'm fortunate enough to have already bought t3pa pedals, and use those. I have to admit the pedals that come with the T-GT are stiff, but functional. I prefer the feel of the tp3a's though.

Out of the box, my TGT pedals had configuration issues. The brake pedal was reading full brakes when it had only travelled half way. I managed to reset this with TMs guidance from the manual.

After such an awful consumer experience with THRUSTMASTER I think we deserve more than just a replacement unit when these TGT fail.

I'm still waiting for TM to advise of the next step with my repair. However, I managed to get the Ps4pro to recognise the TGT ( not as just a controller) which luckily provided the transducer feel in Gtsport again. Did this by removing the rim from the Base and reinserting it a few times while the ps4 is at the home screen. Paddles L2 r2 and Ps button still not working. Remapping gear up and gear down to any other button on the wheel sucks. Switching to auto solves this issue but auto sucks!

I'm still not over the fact that I purchased 2 x T-GT's on GT Sport Launch Week, Both having faulty T3PGT Pedal Sets. Both having to wait nearly a month in £1400 in Refunds before I could try and attempt to purchase another Wheel. It's completely ruined the trust I have in the Brand and I can't help but look badly at them for this as I when I reached out to them for support over Social Media on both Twitter & Facebook and also over the phone I was ignored. (Copy & Paste Reply over the Phone) Made me sick that I could shell out over £700 for a Product which is brand new to them for them to have no alertness of fixing it for me straight away made me furious.

I know I'm not alone in feeling this as another GTPlanet user @thefraggle experienced exactly the same around the GT Launch and to this Date I'm still Wheel'less as I bought a T300 Alcantara Edition which also had to be sent back as the right Paddle Shifter was faulty. I'm done with TM as I never received a personalised reply despite me reaching out on so many occasions. The T500RS Will go down in being one of the most reliable wheels. But I genuinely shouldn't have to feel like I have to go back in time to 2011 to have a Wheel optimised for the PS3 & Barely PS4 Compatible It's hardly future proof for all the money I'd be shelling out.

Neither companies have great people you can contact but have decided to go down the Fanatec Route for the CSL Elite & With the New McLaren GT3 Rim coming out this February It's a no brainer. I'm Just done with TM as a Brand.

Thrustmaster is the Brand I want to love, They make some awesome products (599XX Rim, Sparco R383 Rim & Even that New 250 GTO but for me as a person who has gone through over 7 Thrustmaster Wheels in the space of Two Years It's Just unacceptable.

(2 x T300RS GT Editions (GT Sport Closed Beta over 2 Weeks), 2 x T300RS Alcantara Editions, 2 x T-GT's (GT Sport Launch over 2 Weeks) & Last but not least the T500RS which was Rock Solid & Only got rid of It to trade up to the T-GT.

Back