Thrustmaster T150 Settings (PS4)

• Thread starter G219
  • 18 comments
United States
California
Gav219
Does anybody have good settings for this wheel yet? I know it's based on the T300 right now which can't be a great thing. I don't have the wheel so I'm not in a position to experiment. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have good settings for this wheel yet? I know it's based on the T300 right now which can't be a great thing. I don't have the wheel so I'm not in a position to experiment. Thanks in advance.
Do you own a wheel?

I haven't heard anything on this wheel as of yet and you probably wont until some people get there hands on it. You can try the official the official forums. It being so new is the problem. YOu thinking of picking one up?

Do you own a wheel?

I own a T300 and a T500....and two CSR's :)

I haven't heard anything on this wheel as of yet and you probably wont until some people get there hands on it. You can try the official the official forums. It being so new is the problem. YOu thinking of picking one up?

I'd possibly get one as a temporary backup, but mostly looking to help my buddy who is just got the wheel and is completely lost with all the settings in PCARS. I saw the TWISR video where they test it out and it seemed Darin was less than impressed with the stock setup (based on the T300 apparently). I'll try the official forums, cheers.

I own a T300 and a T500....and two CSR's :)

I'd possibly get one as a temporary backup, but mostly looking to help my buddy who is just got the wheel and is completely lost with all the settings in PCARS. I saw the TWISR video where they test it out and it seemed Darin was less than impressed with the stock setup (based on the T300 apparently). I'll try the official forums, cheers.
Do you like your T300?
Give him your settings then.

T150 is based on the T100, not T300. It's essentially a T100 with 1080 degree rotation. The FFB set up of it is the same, so T100 settings should suit it much better than T300 settings.

T150 is based on the T100, not T300. It's essentially a T100 with 1080 degree rotation. The FFB set up of it is the same, so T100 settings should suit it much better than T300 settings.

That makes more sense. I assume the T100 is not supported by Project Cars on the PS4 then? I assume this because the T150 automatically takes the profile of the T300 on PS4.

That makes more sense. I assume the T100 is not supported by Project Cars on the PS4 then? I assume this because the T150 automatically takes the profile of the T300 on PS4.

It is supported afaik in the same way other legacy wheels are, as it's not an official PS4 wheel. The reason the 150 would take the 300 profile, I would imagine, would be because of them sharing the same amount of degrees of rotation, whereas the 100 is locked at 270.

On Thrustmaster's website, it describes the same internal mechanism for the ffb, so as far as ffb strength and things like that, it'd be like a t100, but with the 1080 degrees of rotation it'll be much better than a t100. Well, imo anyway, as I hate 270 degree wheels.

I have the T150 wheel and it is supported on Project Cars. I was messing around with the settings yesterday. Project Cars recognizes it as the T150. I drove the BMW Z4 GT3 car at Spa and it handled pretty good. It could use a slight adjustment to the force feedback. 100 on the force feedback is a bit much. This is on the PS4 by the way. A very good wheel for the price.

I have a T150 and use, for each car, the Jack Spade settings in the Classic flavour. As for the global settings, in the controller settings menu and wheel calibration, I use the settings recommended by Project Cars Forum user Gtsimms. The most important global setting is Tire Force, that for this wheel is set at 29. The global FFB strength as per Jack Spade, must always be 100. With Tire Force set correctly, all the forces, that are derived from the physics engine and not canned, have room to "breathe".

I have a video in my youtube channel that has all the info needed in the comments box:

I cannot stress enough that with these settings, the wheel became an entirely new one, much better. I shaved 9 seconds off my hotlap at the Nordschleife with a Ruf RGT8 GT3. It's that good!

I have a T150 and use, for each car, the Jack Spade settings in the Classic flavour. As for the global settings, in the controller settings menu and wheel calibration, I use the settings recommended by Project Cars Forum user Gtsimms. The most important global setting is Tire Force, that for this wheel is set at 29. The global FFB strength as per Jack Spade, must always be 100. With Tire Force set correctly, all the forces, that are derived from the physics engine and not canned, have room to "breathe".

I have a video in my youtube channel that has all the info needed in the comments box:

I cannot stress enough that with these settings, the wheel became an entirely new one, much better. I shaved 9 seconds off my hotlap at the Nordschleife with a Ruf RGT8 GT3. It's that good!

Are you on a computer or the PlayStation?

Is this wheel a good choice for someone who uses (and is happy with) a DFGT on the PS3?

It does look like to be equivalent.

Back