Thrustmaster T300 re-centering after firmware update

• Thread starter Lewty4430
  • 3 comments
Slovakia
Slovakia
Hey guys,

I have recently updated my T300's firmware to 31 so I could toggle the forced cooling feature. Now the wheel has become not properly centered. I know that you have to press a combination of certain keys on PS4 to get it done but the problem is, I have the open wheel addon and I don't know what exact buttons to press because I can't find it anywhere. I know that the combination is probably, share, options and mode but on my wheel, options and share is one button so I can't press it simultaneously. Any ideas?

Thanks

Marcel

Thank you but I have figured it out. I have seen what you showed me and my wheel addon is not listed that is why I came up with my initial question. I just kept trying different combinations and it works with MODE + right paddle + circle I believe it is.

but thanks anyways

Thank you but I have figured it out. I have seen what you showed me and my wheel addon is not listed that is why I came up with my initial question. I just kept trying different combinations and it works with MODE + right paddle + circle I believe it is.

but thanks anyways
Thanks. You mean the right shifting paddle?

Back