Thrustmaster T300 RS GT | Calibration and Centering

• Thread starter KostasRZ
  • 6 comments
Greece
Greece
I've recently manually calibrated my t300.The wheel is now more alligned to its center when on 50%(control panel).The thing is that now, the wheel after performing its auto calibration process stops at another percentage.(f.e: 50.1-50.2 etc..)Is this a common occurance or should i be worried?It used to do that before as well.
P.S:Is there any way i can factory reset it?

It should not worry you if it doesnt stop at the middle. Even so , 50.1 and 50.2 is considered middle.

What is important is that it calibrates correctly and that 50% is placed in the middle!

What if the ffb is not evenly distributed?I,sometimes, have a lighter wheel when i turn it on one side than when compared to the other side.I dont know what it is but it annoys me.

Ok , this is not normal indeed. Could you check the hall sensor base (the black plastic part) if it sits correctly on the motor , and if the hall sensor pcb is correctly screwed? Don't overtighten anything because its easy to break it.

Before i proceed and do any of that i contacted thrustmaster's support for some extra info regarding the issue.I'm afraid ill void the warantee.

Back