Thrustmaster T300rs not working on GT6 WHY??

United States
Sunnyvale, CA A
DYLAN777-IS-NOT
Disclaimer: PS3 mode on. I bought the setup a month ago so I haven’t updated the firmware manually because it’s brand new what’s the point it should be already up to date and gran turismo 6 is very old. T300rs is supported by gran turismo 6 in its options.

I’ve been playing on GTSPORT with my new t300rs with my ts-pc rim and when I hook it to the PS3 I can navigate the menus with the rim but when the race starts I have no control input. I can pause and restart during the race using the rim but the pedals don’t work and any steering or button inputs don’t work. I really wanna play gran turismo 6 with my new wheel. I’m guessing it’s because I’m using the newer rim mod. It’s hard to believe a rim that officially hooks to a T300rs would cause the game to not work. Any ideas? Or oversights? Plus I own a drivehub but that didn’t help. When I pushed the gas pedal it would activate the directional camera and the steering wouldn’t turn.

This is in line with how generic USB controllers work: you can take photos and lots more, but driving is out. Can you change views from "normal" to cockpit view and the rest? Because that is also limited to "supported" peripherals, I find. Though the equivalent function works in replays.

This is in line with how generic USB controllers work: you can take photos and lots more, but driving is out. Can you change views from "normal" to cockpit view and the rest? Because that is also limited to "supported" peripherals, I find. Though the equivalent function works in replays.
So do you have a suggestion on how to play gran turismo 6 with a wheel with what I got??

Back