Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel Thread

Are the stock pedals good enough or do you use something else?

• Yes, stock pedals are good enough

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • No, I use Thrustmaster TP3A or third-party pedals

Votes: 216 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a few questions to ask the community.

Is the Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel supported with Gran Turismo Sport?

If i get the 3 pedals version, can I disabled the clutch pedal for friends and family that dont know how to drive stick shift with the 3rd pedal?

I have a few questions to ask the community.

Is the Thrustmaster T300RS Racing Wheel supported with Gran Turismo Sport?

If i get the 3 pedals version, can I disabled the clutch pedal for friends and family that dont know how to drive stick shift with the 3rd pedal?
It's supported for all PS4 racing games (GT Sport included), and they don't need to used the clutch if they don't want to, they can use Auto Transmission or the paddles without the clutch (maybe even sequential stick shift).👍

It's supported for all PS4 racing games (GT Sport included), and they don't need to used the clutch if they don't want to, they can use Auto Transmission or the paddles without the clutch (maybe even sequential stick shift).👍

Thank you so much, currently at work here with Amazon and don't really have the bandwidth to do research but is the Thrustmaster t300RS is like the top beside the new one that is like $800?

Thank you so much, currently at work here with Amazon and don't really have the bandwidth to do research but is the Thrustmaster t300RS is like the top beside the new one that is like $800?
Yes, the T300RS GT (3 pedals) would probably be the best fully compatible PS4 wheel of the Thrustmaster range until the new T-GT is released.

had my T300rs for about a week now and got to say iam impressed with it. feels very good in Dirt 4 and project cars, i have also bought the F1 wheel add on for F1 games. i only have f1 2016 and its transformed the game big style.

had my T300rs for about a week now and got to say iam impressed with it. feels very good in Dirt 4 and project cars, i have also bought the F1 wheel add on for F1 games. i only have f1 2016 and its transformed the game big style.
Sounds the same as my set up, if you have a tablet then download project cars dash, the telemetry is very helpful when racing, they also did one for F1 2016 i think.sent you a request on psn so look foward to racing you soon.

Sounds the same as my set up, if you have a tablet then download project cars dash, the telemetry is very helpful when racing, they also did one for F1 2016 i think.sent you a request on psn so look foward to racing you soon.
does the project cars dash and f1 dash work with ps4 data ?. will add you tonight when i get home.

Hi guys i have the T300 Alacantra with the T3PA pedals but i really dislike the pedals they feel quite a downgrade from the g29 pedals they replaced. Are the T3PA pro pedals alot better or are they the same just metal construction? What other pedal options do i have? On PS4

Hi guys i have the T300 Alacantra with the T3PA pedals but i really dislike the pedals they feel quite a downgrade from the g29 pedals they replaced. Are the T3PA pro pedals alot better or are they the same just metal construction? What other pedal options do i have? On PS4
You can use G29 pedals with an adapter.

What degree of rotation do you use for F1? I really like 270 in codemasters games. In other sims I'm fine with 360 for F1 or open wheel cars but 270 feels best for me in codies F1

A simple mod I did to my paddles was to put sand paper on the down shift paddle. That way I know which is which even when the wheel's upside down.

Just took the wheel off, traced the paddle shape onto the sandpaper, and used double stick tape.

That's really one of the best things about the T300. It was the second official PS4 wheel so it's most likely always going to be supported by every game.

Plus it works in the PS4's main menu which is great.

I have the T3PA-PRO pedals with the rubber cone brake mod. That feels quite nice. Gas and clutch are exactly same pedal + resistance. Feels a lot better and more solid than my old G25 pedals, which are the only ones I can compare with.

Guys, I need help :(

My T300 now rotates like crazy when I plug it in the PS4 now (instead of the gentle calibration rotation before). Why is that happening?

Guys, I need help :(

My T300 now rotates like crazy when I plug it in the PS4 now (instead of the gentle calibration rotation before). Why is that happening?
I think that its normal, i presume that it still calibrates ok ? Mine is quote violent when it calibrates, probably why they say keep your hands away from it, you could hurt yourself.

Hmmm, isn't that just the quick calibration? As opposed to the slow? I think I read something about it in the manual for my T500. I assume the T300 also has slow and quick calibration.

I think that its normal, i presume that it still calibrates ok ? Mine is quote violent when it calibrates, probably why they say keep your hands away from it, you could hurt yourself.

Hmmm, isn't that just the quick calibration? As opposed to the slow? I think I read something about it in the manual for my T500. I assume the T300 also has slow and quick calibration.

It is exactly like this video

and no it doesn't calibrate properly in the game.

It is exactly like this video

and no it doesn't calibrate properly in the game.

Oh, that's looking exactly like it was with my first set that I had to RMA back to the US/Canada (just 2 months old). Sorry to say, but this is what it appears like.

In the meantime, there's a 'TXRW_CalibMotor_v3_00.exe' file (forgot where I got it from) that may help 'sometimes' and re-compute the wheel's position/FFB, but it's really temporary until you can send it for RMA.

Oh man :( .So is there no fix for this?
Not that I'm aware of, except for the .exe file that I had to run several times before being able to use the wheel again a few times. FWIW, after sending them my unit, they confirmed it had to be replaced (not fixed). I'm glad the replacement is still working fine (a year this month).

Not that I'm aware of, except for the .exe file that I had to run several times before being able to use the wheel again a few times. FWIW, after sending them my unit, they confirmed it had to be replaced (not fixed). I'm glad the replacement is still working fine (a year this month).

Problem is I've had it for a while and I'm guessing there will be issues with shipping. Can you send me the link to the .exe file. Even a temp fix will help.

Here you go.

Update: did that. Plugged into the PS4, it calibrated normally yayyy. Start a race in GTSport and the FFB seems broken. It's as if the wheel is turning in an analog fashion. Restart PS4, it spins violently again. It's dead Jim :banghead:

Yea I had that happen twice to me, on my third T300 now... sorry to say, I hope you're still under warranty?

I need to remember where I got the wheel from. Do we know how long does the warranty last?

Back