Thrustmaster T3PA Pedals Unresponsive

• Thread starter nickyb
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
Hi all

I’m new to sim racing and have only had my equipment for about a month. I have Thrustmaster T3PA pedals connected to the TX Servo base and F1 wheel add on for Xbox One. I have not had any issues until suddenly today the pedals do not seem to be responding. There is no response from any of the three pedals. When I turn the wheel, it does not turn in the game, but all of the buttons/shifters on the wheel work as expected. I have completely disconnected everything and reconnected but the issue remains. I also have tried on both the red and green setting for the base. Like I said I’m very new to this so I’m not sure where to go from here. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Install the Thrustmaster software on a Windows PC/laptop and test your kit there also. Windows is a little more helpful in showing the various inputs etc and how they are responding. You can also use Windows to flash firmware etc.

Last edited:
Install the Thrustmaster software on a Windows PC/laptop and test your kit their also. Windows is a little more helpful in showing the various inputs etc and how they are responding. You can also use Windows to flash firmware etc.
I appreciate the quick response. I will do this in the future if I have any issues, but this turned out to only be an issue with the Xbox. Thanks!

Back