Thrustmaster T500 RS is loud

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxitsu
  • 11 comments
  • 4,348 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1,752
Messages
Maxitsu
Thrustmaster T500 seems to be loud. its sounds like my DFGT. :scared:




i maybe want that wheel depending on its real price. because i want something more silent. but it seems even for a 500€ wheel its still load.:crazy:
 
They must be crazy if they think that its goingto sell a lot...
 
Plus shifter = 600 Euro.
If the wheel plus pedals is 500€ the shifter will definitely cost no less than 200 :lol:
 
You have got to be kidding. 600 EUR for THAT? That is quite a lot more than the Fanatec GT3 RS. There is no way that I would pay that kind of money for a wheel like that.

Just compare the awesome clubsport pedals with the plastic ones from the thrustmaster.

I really do not see anybody buying this wheel. I thought it was priced like the DFP was, 200 EUR ish.

I am looking forward to a real review to see if it is worth it.

EDIT: I am curious about the shifter. I don´t know why, but noone has made a somewhat decent shifter yet. Noone. They all feel plasticy and make strange clicking noises. It must be really hard to simulate the feel and (lack of) sound of a real shifter. I never understood this to be honest. I would pay up to 150 EUR for a really nice shifter. Its the only thing that I am really dissapointed with when it comes to the fanatec wheel. Everything is top notch and then you see the same old plastic shifter.

2nd edit: Okay I have to revise the plastic pedals thing. I have just read that they are made of metal. They just look like crap is all...
 
Last edited:
Thrustmaster pedals are 100% metal ;)

Anyway too expensive... And that video was posted around 10 times in this forum...
 
I will never buy a fanatec wheel tho because they so much ****ing up europe in there price it makes me cry just to think about it.

But if this one is that loud I may just get a G27.
 
Overpriced POS. I'll stick with my G25.
 
the plastic ones from the thrustmaster.

I don't know if this statement is correct.

67132_179458438748566_177715455589531_545449_2954053_n.jpg
 
We have huuuuge thread on this wheel already, with that exact video in it...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back