Bluecat84 Messages 46 Portugal Messages Bluecat84 Dec 28, 2013 #1 Hello everyone. I could put this lever on the G27? The worst thing is that it has buttons ... and could not handle the menu on the GT6. Someone could tell me anything about it? Thank you. Hello everyone
Hello everyone. I could put this lever on the G27? The worst thing is that it has buttons ... and could not handle the menu on the GT6. Someone could tell me anything about it? Thank you. Hello everyone
Dean Messages 6,255 Jutland Messages GTP_DeanJ Dec 28, 2013 #2 As far as I know, it's sadly not possible to use the TH8 with the G27 on the PS3.
Bluecat84 Messages 46 Portugal Messages Bluecat84 Dec 29, 2013 #3 Dean As far as I know, it's sadly not possible to use the TH8 with the G27 on the PS3. Click to expand... For it is a shame ... and seen videos on Youtube where it appears ... anyone know anything more?
Dean As far as I know, it's sadly not possible to use the TH8 with the G27 on the PS3. Click to expand... For it is a shame ... and seen videos on Youtube where it appears ... anyone know anything more?