Thunderbolt Raceway

Thunderbolt Raceway 1.01

United States
NJ Motorsports Park
Jethro_King
JakeKing39 submitted a new resource:

Thunderbolt Raceway - This track is one Grand-Am, AMA, SCCA, NASA, and 24 Hours of Lemons has raced at in South Jersey.

This track is one Grand-Am, AMA, SCCA, NASA, and 24 Hours of Lemons has raced at in South Jersey. I have been at this track at least 50 times and I think this track is almost perfect. There is just elevation change between turn 2 and 3 I could,'t get. Other than that, racers who raced on this track firsthand agree that it is like racing on the actual track. Hope you enjoy!

njmp-thunderbolt-track-map.jpg

Read more about this resource...

How close did you get the scaling? I saw one other version of this on here and it was WAY too big. I was planning to try my hand at it but I haven't had the time. Looking to get accurate versions of this and Lightning since I live very close to NJMP.

How close did you get the scaling? I saw one other version of this on here and it was WAY too big. I was planning to try my hand at it but I haven't had the time. Looking to get accurate versions of this and Lightning since I live very close to NJMP.
I got it down to the hundredth of a mile. Exactly 2.25 miles with accurate lap times. The elevation change isn't really there but it has been approved by a couple guys who have raced on it before.

I got it down to the hundredth of a mile. Exactly 2.25 miles with accurate lap times. The elevation change isn't really there but it has been approved by a couple guys who have raced on it before.
Awesome! Thanks for making this will be downloading when I get home. Do you have any plans to do Lightning?

Awesome! Thanks for making this will be downloading when I get home. Do you have any plans to do Lightning?
It might be done next month. I was thinking how weird turn 1 would be with the elevation, but I might just try to make a replica in regular Eifel. I'm planning on doing it soon.

The link to download this track isn't working currently.

Last edited:
/!|

We’re sorry, the page you are looking for was not found.
Error Code: 418​

This.

Back