ThunderBRGT's GT6 Gallery

Brazil
Festung
Thunderstruker
Hello, everyone! I've just created my profile, but I play Gran Turismo since I know myself as a person.
In here, I'll post some of my favourite photos from my personal GT6 gallery.

Here are three photos of one of my favourite cars, the Nissan Bluebird 1600 (Datsun 510)

PsivyUZbwKlodaxqSF_0.jpg

CmyfKvHkEhWibBoLZ_0.jpg

NzocsOm1IAWVz7OFQ_0.jpg

This is a somewhat old picture from an online race at La Sierra. My car is the yellow Mustang.

i8ol9DzpMfVo38Brpg_0.jpg

Last edited:
I even made a Windows 8 theme pack with those screenshots earlier. Just forgot to post them here, hehe.

You can download it here, but I'll include it in a post here in this thread.

EDIT: Link no longer online.

Last edited:
Welcome here mate :) :cheers:
Some very good shots in that Camaro set, with original composition especially 👍
The first four pic of the first bunch and the second shot of the second bunch are my fav' :)

-=- UPDATE -=-
22/02/2015​

I have made some photos of my Formula GT racing at the Red Bull Ring and at Fuji Speedway. Instead of uploading them straight into this post, I am going to provide you the Imgur link of these photos.

It's not that I'm lazy or anything...

UPDATE

I've been like 2 months away from my PS3 because of college and other things, so today I took a few photos of one of my favourite cars, which is the Nissan GT-R R33! Midnight Purple, of course! And I'm sure you've noticed by now that I like plenty of Nissan machines. I sure do.

80iRluM.jpg

xPkYjOW.jpg

66kajRI.jpg

0obqnx5.jpg

khNZbMo.jpg

7aUdpTL.jpg

UPDATE!​

Hello guys! First update since May 31st! I took some pictures today and in the next days I'll post some more that I took in the last few months.

rOQaS2W.jpg

W5Jo7Wp.jpg

HCVXcLa.jpg

AYZyhOC.jpg

Nl0avZO.jpg

3wkXvlM.jpg

I intended to make the Skyline look like it's moving. (Didn't work out so well, though.)

9wwRd8O.jpg

RJM5rvI.jpg

See you later!

Back