Thustmaster T100 with driveclub?

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 24 comments
United States
Tour Bus
DKGuitarstar
Finn Zevo
Thustmaster T100 ff..Can someone please confirm that this Wheel works for Driveclub,ive seen youtube videos of it working..its alot cheaper thsn the T300rs and was thinking of buying it.

I've not tried the T100 so cannot comment on it. However, I've had a T300RS for two weeks now and whilst it works 100% for DC, the actual FFB feels awful. It's not the wheel's fault, more that with DC being an arcade racer and not a sim, it feels false when compared to GT6 and GT5 on the PS3.
I bought the 300 wheel specifically for Project CARS on the PS4 as Sony no longer supports Logitech (or any other racing wheels) apart from Thrustmaster now. I was using a Logitech DFGT for GT5 & 6 for the last few years and thought it was a very good wheel (obviously, the G25 & G27 were better) but at that time, my budget was limited and couldn't afford either of the G wheels. The difference between the DFGT and the T300RS on GT6 is like night and day ! The quality of the 300 is IMHO considerably better than the DFGT firstly. It's quieter both when calibrating and when racing, the FFB is infinitely better both in strength and quality of feel (initially, the FFB settings in GT6 was set to 10-10 for the DFGT) and when I first used the T300 with these settings, I nearly pulled a muscle trying to turn :lol: so quickly had to set FFB to 3-3 and it's so much better now.
All in all, I'm mightily impressed by the T300 so even if the T100 is only half as good, I think you'll be impressed too, but please don't judge it by using it with DC as like I said at the start, the feel of the driving physics on this game is nowhere near good enough to make a sound judgement. Try it with GT6 or GT5 on the PS3 to give you a better idea of what it'll feel like on PCars when it arrives, or save up to buy the T300, you definitely won't be disappointed.

I personally find Driveclub you get better feedback and steering with the DS4 than a T300 so best way is to stick with the DS4 but with pCARS, you will probably prefer the wheel. I think it is worth saving up for the T300 as you have full PS4 support and a much better wheel and pedals and I think better value for money.

I personally find Driveclub you get better feedback and steering with the DS4 than a T300 so best way is to stick with the DS4 but with pCARS, you will probably prefer the wheel. I think it is worth saving up for the T300 as you have full PS4 support and a much better wheel and pedals and I think better value for money.
No real sim racer would ever use a pad,only a wheel and the t100 gets the job done pretty good for the money,much better than the ds4.

No real sim racer would ever use a pad,only a wheel and the t100 gets the job done pretty good for the money,much better than the ds4.
you're wasting your money, it has an insane amount of lag, it's locked to 270 degree and the materials are really poor. i'm saying this cause i tried it before going for the t300. Il looks like an old driving force ex.. absolutely no value for money. I had logitech DFGT nad was miles miles miles better. However better than a pad.. if there are options in the game to fine tune the wheel, otherwise just a pain. Here my advice, than off course personal preferences.

I still have my dfgt,but its useless now and the T100 for 129 bucks is worth it..Yes i would like the T300rs but not in my budget right now..

I still have my dfgt,but its useless now and the T100 for 129 bucks is worth it..Yes i would like the T300rs but not in my budget right now..
up to you, it's a lot worse than the DFGT ( i had the DFGT too), if you want to use with driveclub it's crap.

I guess I'm not a real sim racer then... Also Driveclub is a bit between Simulation and Arcade. I personally put the feedback from the DS4 higher than the T300 wheel I used with this game so I doubt a T100 would be as good as a DS4. I am normally quite average using a pad but on this game, it makes me look half decent.

I guess I'm not a real sim racer then... Also Driveclub is a bit between Simulation and Arcade. I personally put the feedback from the DS4 higher than the T300 wheel I used with this game so I doubt a T100 would be as good as a DS4. I am normally quite average using a pad but on this game, it makes me look half decent.
The T100 is way better than the ds4.Force feedback is great on the T100

Well, all I can say is if you're happy with the FFB on the T100, that's all that matters. I was pretty poor with the DS4 on DC but became better when using the T300, even though the feel of the cars is more arcade rather than sim.

Well, all I can say is if you're happy with the FFB on the T100, that's all that matters. I was pretty poor with the DS4 on DC but became better when using the T300, even though the feel of the cars is more arcade rather than sim.
Driveclub is a simcade racer,even the cheap t80 is better than the ds4. as far as lag,there is none with the t100 and the t80,and their both 270 rotatation wheels..The T100 will be fine for project cars...for 129 bucks,i dont see it as a waste of money for a force feedback wheel,its half the price of the t300rs

The T100 is way better than the ds4.Force feedback is great on the T100
I'm happy to use the DS4 in this game as the feedback is great and it is easy to challenge for high positions even for someone like me who is not very good at using one precisely.

I'm happy to use the DS4 in this game as the feedback is great and it is easy to challenge for high positions even for someone like me who is not very good at using one precisely.
Ok so my t100 BURNT UP,GOT STORE credit for it and paid the extra money for to t300rs,huge difference,incredible wheel

Ok so my t100 BURNT UP,GOT STORE credit for it and paid the extra money for to t300rs,huge difference,incredible wheel
You should try with other games to experience even better force feedback, I don't think Driveclub is particularly a good game to play with T300, only racing game I currently use a pad with. T300 is a very good value for money wheel and the best currently available for the PS4 and TX for Xbox One.

I dont have a good pc or a ps3 anymore and it doesnt work on the xbox one,do you have any ideah why when i set my rotation degrees on my wheel and it always goes back to 900 degrees?Is My new t300rs broken?

Hey i am a T500 / playseat challenge user.
I wanted something smaller for quick races, so i bought a T100 and a second hand Wheelstand. This wheel suited me, because is can play GT6 on the PS3, al my games on the PC and use it on the PS4.
Just tried it with GT6 and driveclub. For that last game its awesome. Rim is a little small, when you are used to the T500, but what a pleasure to use. And i improved my times and my drifts, because of the 270 degrees rotation. It makes driveclub a lot more fun for me then with the T500 (Yes, i know i can set de degrees).
For GT6 it works great, but you get better feedback from the T500.

I'm of to try it out on asseto and Project cars on the PC.

Back