Ticket for Ticket (CLOSED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter mp10
  • 32 comments
  • 1,465 views

mp10

140.85
Premium
Messages
1,691
United Kingdom
Coventry
Messages
mika_98
Hi there



CLOSED!!!



Schedule
28/02/2012 Lvl 21 for Lvl 19 (zipzic) COMPLETED
29/02/2012 Lvl 02 for Lvl 15 (zipzic) COMPLETED
01/03/2012 1967 for 1966 (DiersZee1) COMPLETED
02/03/2012 --------------
03/03/2012 1967 for Lvl 18 (Scottish GT5)
04/03/2012 -----N/A-----
05/03/2012 Lvl 24 for Lvl 12 (Scottish GT5) COMPLETED
06/03/2012 -----N/A-----
07/03/2012 Lvl 19 for Lvl 07 (TheEnd35000vr)


Thanks
 
Last edited:
Anyone??
 
Level 21 for level 19?
Level 15 for level 2?
 
Level 21 for level 19?
Level 15 for level 2?

Sounds good but i allready have the level 2 ticket, so how about just the Level 21 for level 19 for now?
 
Sorry.. I need 21 and 2 ... a can send you 19 and 15 :)
 
I can send any year ticket for 24
 
Sorry.. I need 21 and 2 ... a can send you 19 and 15 :)

Ok then i will have the 19 and 15 tickets, but which do you want?
 
mp10
Hi there

I am looking to trade for any ticket i don't have.

My tickets: Lvl 02, 03, 04, 06, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
1967 ticket

Thanks

I have 1 5 12 18 19. I fancy your 24 and 1967 but what other year tickets do you have?
 
I have 1 5 12 18 19. I fancy your 24 and 1967 but what other year tickets do you have?

i have just received the 1 Rally Base car ticket and 1 Historic Rally car ticket
 
mp10
i have just received the 1 Rally Base car ticket and 1 Historic Rally car ticket

I want them! So what tickets do you want for what?
 
Hi MP10, my 1966 for you 1967?
 
Sorry about the delay, how about the level 12 and 18 ticket?



Yep sounds good

Cool. I need to check if I have the same ticket in 2nd PS3...if so, I can trade on 3/1, but for sure on 3/2.
 
mp10
Sorry about the delay, how about the level 12 and 18 ticket?

Ok that sounds good. 👍 i can send one tonight(maybe)
 
Cool. I need to check if I have the same ticket in 2nd PS3...if so, I can trade on 3/1, but for sure on 3/2.

No problem, i have booked you in for the 1st, you can send ticket whenever your schedule free's up, i'm in no rush.

Ok that sounds good. 👍 i can send one tonight(maybe)

Thanks booked you in for the 2nd and 3rd, send whenever possible, no rush.
 
mp10
No problem, i have booked you in for the 1st, you can send ticket whenever your schedule free's up, i'm in no rush.

Thanks booked you in for the 2nd and 3rd, send whenever possible, no rush.

Ok, that should be great do you want to do 3rd and 4th for the other 2 tickets?
 
No problem, i have booked you in for the 1st, you can send ticket whenever your schedule free's up, i'm in no rush.
Thank you 👍 I am sure I can send on Mar 1st.

Just in case, do you want 70, 88 or 97, versus the '66?

I will send you FR from Wine_Me ...pls confirm Ur PSN#.
 
Ok, that should be great do you want to do 3rd and 4th for the other 2 tickets?

Yep no problemo, i'm fine with that.

Is this OK:

03/03/2012 Lvl 24 for Lvl 12
04/03/2012 1967 for Lvl 19

Thank you 👍 I am sure I can send on Mar 1st.

Just in case, do you want 70, 88 or 97, versus the '66?

I will send you FR from Wine_Me ...pls confirm Ur PSN#.

Thanks, if you can't send the '66 then i'll take the '97
 
Thanks, if you can't send the '66 then i'll take the '97
Either one of them can be...feel sort of rude for not giving you options :crazy:
 
mp10
Yep no problemo, i'm fine with that.

Is this OK:

03/03/2012 Lvl 24 for Lvl 12
04/03/2012 1967 for Lvl 19

Thats fine. What is it on the 1st 2nd?
 
Either one of them can be...feel sort of rude for not giving you options :crazy:

No problemo, i'm not after any specific tickets, only any that i don't have. 👍
 
Thats fine. What is it on the 1st 2nd?

Yep was on 1st and 2nd, but changed to 3rd and 4th so i could set a trade with DiersZee1, hope you dont mind. like i said before you can send tickets whenever you like :)

Sorry about this but can i also swap the 19 for a 18 ticket? so it will look like this:

03/03/2012 Lvl 24 for Lvl 12
04/03/2012 1967 for Lvl 18
 
Last edited:
Hi MP10, Please update the OP as another great trade :cheers:

Got the ticket as you promised...mines waiting for you to log on :D
 
Hi MP10, Please update the OP as another great trade :cheers:

Got the ticket as you promised...mines waiting for you to log on :D

Thanks 👍
 
Any chance of a Level 7 for the Level 19 ticket? One of the few I desire :)
 
I believe I have a lvl 13. I know I have modern and classic muscle, 1970. Would like Lvl 23. Can I get on the schedule?:nervous:


edit: just checked and I do have a lvl 13! On my "Storage" account, bowtie-muscle. I can do march 6 or 7. Pm me and tell me which you would like and for which day.
 
Last edited:
Waiting for the delivery of my Level 19 ticket.
 
Back