Tickets and 0 mile cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter _stiggums
  • 105 comments
  • 5,255 views
they are all zero miles

ok we can do all 3 trades then. what order would you like to trade in, add "stiggums" can trade after the reset. so tomorrow morning
 
You know what let me verify.. I'm pretty sure they all are but I don't want t make any mistakes
 
Yes it would be after the reset for me as well.... My Bob has about 30 mins left in the final race of the Formula GT and then I'll check on those cars...
 
You know what let me verify.. I'm pretty sure they all are but I don't want t make any mistakes

i know for a fact my are and they have had no switches either
 
The Viper is for sure zero mles but if the other aren't i also have:
Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 - Zero Miles
Calibra Super Touring Car '94 - Zero miles
would they also work for you...
 
The Viper is for sure zero mles but if the other aren't i also have:
Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 - Zero Miles
Calibra Super Touring Car '94 - Zero miles
would they also work for you...

i would prefer the other 2 but if there not, those ^^ will be great
 
Where do you want these cars sent??
 
to "stiggums"

viper 1st then supra then the GT-r if you've checked them
 
Yeah I'll send the Viper before the reset.. my GT-R and Supra have over 1000 miles on them (typical) so I am sourcing ones for you at the moment...
 
Yeah I'll send the Viper before the reset.. my GT-R and Supra have over 1000 miles on them (typical) so I am sourcing ones for you at the moment...

always happens, i'd prefer the supra over the Gt-r but you've got till tuesday/wednesday =p
 
ok sounds good.. shouldbe able to pull that off... please send your cars to PSN: sharky969 your cars will be coming from my other accounts...
 
ok sounds good.. shouldbe able to pull that off... please send your cars to PSN: sharky969 your cars will be coming from my other accounts...

ok i'll add sharky969, you FR me from the others
 
sharky969

added the correct psn. if your sending the viper before the reset do it soon got to be up early tomorrow, also what car do you want first?
 
going to do it right away

added the correct psn. if your sending the viper before the reset do it soon got to be up early tomorrow, also what car do you want first?
 
Are you interested in a 0 mile Gillet Vertigo or Courage C60 - Peugeot Race
Car
 
Are you interested in a 0 mile Gillet Vertigo or Courage C60 - Peugeot Race
Car

The gillet might depending on what you would like
 
its the full list of 0 mile cars. i haven't added all my ones with miles on yet
 
Ok can you trade the 0 mile CLK-GTR for the Vertigo on the 10th?
 
adding more cars to used
 
sending todays cars now
 
Still 1 slot on the 11/02

and i have 1 slot for paints each day
 
5 paints to get rid of today
 
still waiting on my pending, and Sharky969's next trade choice
 
Got a spot 11/02
 
Back