Tickets available for FREE

• Thread starter ChOs3n
  • 239 comments
If you don't mind. Could you send a 1967 and a 1970 and I'll send my two remaining green tickets to you.
They are:
Lotus Elise Type 72 '01
Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01.

If you don't mind. Could you send a 1967 and a 1970.
That's precisely the two birthday tickets that I have. I can set those up for you on the 19th and the 20th. Send a fr to whitebox123 mentioning the tickets. Just don't forget to send those two tickets to ChOs3n. :sly:

Last edited:
That's precisely the two birthday tickets that I have. I can set those up for you on the 19th and the 20th. Send a fr to whitebox123 mentioning the tickets.

Thank you, I have my schedule up here. My schedule may be delayed because of some technical difficulties involving Sony's maintenance that's causing an accepted FR to show up as pending.

I would be greatful for a Level 23 Ticket. Will gladly donate Gold and Silver Chrome paints, Museum Cards or cars.

Thank you, I have my schedule up here. My schedule may be delayed because of some technical difficulties involving Sony's maintenance that's causing an accepted FR to show up as pending.

Hi there. FR sent from whitebox123. If you are able to add me within the next few hours, I'll try to send you one of the tickets. I want to see if I was able to beat the trade reset with a previous trade I made earlier.

Hi there. FR sent from whitebox123. If you are able to add me within the next few hours, I'll try to send you one of the tickets. I want to see if I was able to beat the trade reset with a previous trade I made earlier.

I'll have to add you tomorrow, I'm not getting on again tonight. I'm really in no rush, please take your time.

I would be greatful for a Level 23 Ticket. Will gladly donate Gold and Silver Chrome paints, Museum Cards or cars.

I also have 1990 B'day ticket, Level 10, 17, & 21 Tickets and a Ticket 1000 to add the my list.

I'm still trying to get ahold of a '66 ticket, can anyone hook me up? Only tickets I can offer in return are 00 and GTA green tickets.

I would love a Nissan GT Academy Racing Suit or any academy cars. Nissan is my favourite. I can send any premium car under one million credits for one. Anyone?

I would love a Nissan GT Academy Racing Suit or any academy cars. Nissan is my favourite. I can send any premium car under one million credits for one. Anyone?
My schedule for tickets is a bit tight right now, but I can send you a GT-A suit right now if you send me a fr.

Pandulce1
My schedule for tickets is a bit tight right now, but I can send you a GT-A suit right now if you send me a fr.

Can you send me some special suits please, doesn't matter which ones, I'm just looking to start collecting them.

hey my friend would you be able to send a 90's Model ticket to xXCrimsonMindXx.

would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to be added to the list for a green ticket GTA car or three. Will gladly donate some things to increase your inventory.

Psn crowhop1970

Back