Tickets for my services

  • Thread starter Thread starter BuddhaRock
  • 63 comments
  • 2,647 views
BuddhaRock
Bumping. Anyone else willing to deal? I still need 2 level 24s and will gladly take NASCAR tickets as well as anything from 17-21 to fill out the Super GT cars.

Got a 20 and 22 op for grab, you want it?

Greets!
 
I am back up and running guys. I can run your Bobs again and am doing so now.

I am still in need of 2 level 24 tickets for the Ferrari F1 cars. I now have a level 23 ticket I can trade along with all of my other services that I am offering.

Let me know how I can assist you all!

Send me an FR, will send the lvl. 24:tup:
 
Sorry for not updating this in a long time. Life has been very busy.

I am still in need of two level 24 tickets. Anyone willing to deal? All the stuff in my OP is up for grabs.

Thanks!
 
BuddhaRock
Sorry for not updating this in a long time. Life has been very busy.

I am still in need of two level 24 tickets. Anyone willing to deal? All the stuff in my OP is up for grabs.

Thanks!

Just noticed this , it's been a while man :lol: . Anyway if your still in need I should be able to help , just send an FR to my alternate account ( GT5_Collection ) and I should be able to send them over :) in return just race my bobs on cheesemonger12 ( I believe I have you already ) . 👍
 
Back