Tickets!!

• Thread starter ralo
  • 160 comments
If that doesn't fall through I can give you my 320i touring car, zonda c12 or c12s, gold & silver chrome, altenza touring car, s2000 LM race car, cobra 427 '66, blitz er34 spec or skyline for 1000 ticket or lvl 21 or 24 ticket

ralo
I was supposed to arrive the 26th, but im happy you did send the car! It's better late than not getting it at all!

Sorry, I have been having issues with my psn/gt5, it has been locking up and stopping me sending anything... Seems to be ok now...

I will buy you any two premiums for your 2010 and level 21 tickets, the trades will just have to be a few days apart. If you need a little nudge, I can add 10 gold chrome :)

CAMjhr
I will buy you any two premiums for your 2010 and level 21 tickets, the trades will just have to be a few days apart. If you need a little nudge, I can add 10 gold chrome :)

Got all the premiums i want! Sorry :/

Hmm, are you interested in a callaway c12, an integra touring car, an altezza touring car, a chevelle ss, or any of the rally cars from the ocd a few weeks back? In addition to the gold chrome :) for the 2010

Hmm, are you interested in a callaway c12, an integra touring car, an altezza touring car, a chevelle ss, or any of the rally cars from the ocd a few weeks back? In addition to the gold chrome :) for the 2010

i'll take the callaway c12, and some gold chromes!

No problem :) callaway c12 and 5 gold chromes tomorrow for the 2010? It might have to be friday, but one of the two :) ill know before reset :)

Wanna trade for your lvl 21 ticket? I have a Ticket 1000, 1967 ticket, 2003 ticket and plenty of cars (GT-R SpecV GT Academy, 370z GT Academy 0.0 miles, NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, Shelby Series One, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1, see my signature for garage link).

No problem :) callaway c12 and 5 gold chromes tomorrow for the 2010? It might have to be friday, but one of the two :) ill know before reset :)
ok! We can trade on friday :)
Wanna trade for your lvl 21 ticket? I have a Ticket 1000, 1967 ticket, 2003 ticket and plenty of cars (GT-R SpecV GT Academy, 370z GT Academy 0.0 miles, NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car, Shelby Series One, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1, see my signature for garage link).

I want your 2003 ticket! :) can trade today!! :)

Okay, your on my list for after reset Friday. Add me at CAM-33 :)

Latest Posts

Back