Tickford Falcon

  • Thread starter Thread starter barryf1fan
  • 22 comments
  • 756 views
Messages
2,447
United States
St. Cloud, Florida
Messages
aracefan
Does anyone have the Tickford Ford Falcon? And if so, how did you get it? I have run that SuperSpeedway enduro race 3 times and it won't give up the Falcon.:thatsodd:

Other ways to get it???
 
Buy it! Anyway, the Nissan and Toyota monsters outclass the falcon anytime, anywhere :whip:

:) Oh yeah, the Falcon is ugly too ! ! ! :drunk:
 
ROFLMAO!!!!!! Dude, next time you do that enduro. WANT the F090/s and i gaurentee you wont get the F090/s but you'll get that piece of CRAP ugly A-S-S trickford dingleberry! i know you wanting a different car doesnt really do anything since its random. but hey, they made it just like that so you always get wut you dont want :mad:
 
PD should introduce the PAP mode...


pick a 🤬-ing prize 🤬-it!
 
we weren't talking about a series race. we were talking about an enduro. as for that trick you speak of, yes im sure we've all done it. but the trickford is only available in enduro or at the dealership. well, to the best of my knowledge anyway.
 
I actually like the Tickford. It's got a certain visual class all of its own, and it sounds good too (:

It's purchasable in the Australian / Tickford dealer's menu. A bit pricey.

~LoudMusic
 
I like it too, its not the fastest but I think it is a great handling car. It does sound nice too.

I wouldn't bother buying it though I would recommend buying the C5R instead.
 
I have the Tickford Falcon. I have run the Super Speedway Enduro like 5 times total. The first 2 times I got the F090/S and then my third and fourth time I got a freaking Vitz! Then on my last and most recent try I got the Tickford Falcon. I have not raced with it once! I really do not even like the car. I would have much rather won the Corvette C5R instead. :rolleyes:
 
Corvette??? Aren't you at least 50% done. I got the C5R when I got 50% complete in game status.

And I do like the C5R, that's a pretty nasty car.

I want the Falcon to put some rally tires on it and do some rallying. :rolleyes: I don't know why, just thought it would be a cool looking rally car... Maybe not. :D
 
Originally posted by barryf1fan
Corvette??? Aren't you at least 50% done. I got the C5R when I got 50% complete in game status.

And I do like the C5R, that's a pretty nasty car.

I want the Falcon to put some rally tires on it and do some rallying. :rolleyes: I don't know why, just thought it would be a cool looking rally car... Maybe not. :D

No I really don'y play GT3 as much as I used to. Even If I were below 50% complete I would choose a C5R over a Falcon. It would be a cool rally car though. :)
 
Originally posted by ViperConcept


Even If I were below 50% complete I would choose a C5R over a Falcon.

I agree, the C5R is a cool car :D The thing is wicked fast, for a GT style car.
 
Originally posted by barryf1fan
I want the Falcon to put some rally tires on it and do some rallying. :rolleyes: I don't know why, just thought it would be a cool looking rally car... Maybe not. :D

I wouldn't be counting on it being competitive - big V8, RWD - mmm...

Dirty big fun though!!!
 
Originally posted by vat_man


I wouldn't be counting on it being competitive - big V8, RWD - mmm...

Dirty big fun though!!!

Oh come on now, let the children have their fun.

I took a Skyline R34 (beautiful blue paint job) out on one of the early rally courses. It did 180mph on a strait piece, but didn't like getting airborne no matter what I did to the downforce.

~LoudMusic
 
Originally posted by LoudMusic




I took a Skyline R34 (beautiful blue paint job) out on one of the early rally courses. It did 180mph on a strait piece, but didn't like getting airborne no matter what I did to the downforce.

~LoudMusic

:eek: 180 MPH :eek: I would like to see McRae drive your car in a WRC event. :D
 
I'm gussing you, Brian_P, were referring to it as not being fast, overall, including handling? Cause if you go get it a NA tune up and change the oil it's got like 954hp or some such number. Just for a quick check, I hit 200mph on the settings test track. Could go faster. (I know speed isn't what wins, but it is fast in that respect) Looks kinda low slung for rallying.. I flipped it to speed vision the other night and actually got to see a bunch of em competing in some european race, pretty cool stuff :) (and good flames! :D )
peace,
 
Me a fan of V8's really wanted the Tickford no matter how much it sucked arse I didn't care. Yes it's a bit sluggish and cost heaps but who cares.

I was saving up for it and I needed to get some Enduros done so I did the Super Speedway Enduro and won the C5R I sold it bacause I already had one. I didn't realise that I could have won the tickford from the same event.

I finnaly had enough money so I bought the Falcon! I think that it's a nice car to drive and not Ugly!

Thank-you
 
Finally won the "ugly" tickford falcon. Only took me 3 runs at the Super Speedway enduro, of course I won 600,000 cr while I was at it. :D That car is fun to drive. That is what a nascar should be like.

I guess I can go rallying now :p
 
I think the Tickford is great, it make's it more challenging to use it against cars that are maybe superior, but less fun to drive.
 
I really like the XR-8 and I was surprised about how well it can hold its own. After tuning this car handles excellently and the exhaust note is awesome.
 
Back