Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 108​

27797577.jpg

Chosen by week 106 winner, thc118

"Tortoises of GT4"

Cars: Any car that you think fits the criteria.

Track: Any city track.

Photo Travel: Yes.

Poll Size: --

Explanation: In the words of week 106 winner, thc118: "Let's showcase the slower cars, the ones who often get overlooked. Some of the best "times" happen in cars that struggle to hit triple digit speeds."

fuecpollbannm3874ed3gy5.png

• Have confidence in your own entry, don't vote for yourself;
  • Don't sway the poll.

Happy voting everyone! :cheers:

Again, voted for 194GVan's entry! :drool:

Thanks, Naveek for the vote. :cheers:

EDIT: Josh, shouldn't the thread title be TIE BREAK POLL, not TIE BREAK TIE BREAK POLL?

Last edited:
Thanks, Naveek for the vote. :cheers:

EDIT: Josh, shouldn't the thread title be TIE BREAK POLL, not TIE BREAK TIE BREAK POLL?

I noticed that. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

SVX
I noticed that. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up. 👍

No worries. :)

194GVan all the way. :sly:

I can see why you voted for it, it's a very nice shot...

Where is 194GVan anywhere, because he has to vote for me... He has no choice... :P Or he'll take the cough... Sore winner... cough... route and just not vote at all. :P

No worries. :)

I can see why you voted for it, it's a very nice shot...

Where is 194GVan anywhere, because he has to vote for me... He has no choice... :P Or he'll take the cough... Sore winner... cough... route and just not vote at all. :P
194 told me that he was actually going for another shot and this one just happened to come along by accident. I did get that right, didn't I 194GVan?

That reminds me, got to post the Classic Muscle photos in my gallery...

194 told me that he was actually going for another shot and this one just happened to come along by accident. I did get that right, didn't I 194GVan?

That reminds me, got to post the Classic Muscle photos in my gallery...

The best ones are always accidents... Just look at Bruce Dickinson, his birth was an accident and out comes one of the most talented people in the world. :lol:

haha sorry was away for the weekend. voted!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend away. :)

Yes. I had grand plans to get a side by side shot of the Skyline and Honda racing. But then I got this one.

Hope you enjoyed your weekend away. :)
Thanks! All things considered (it was for a funeral :/) it was actually a great weekend.

Why thank you for the compliment, thc118! :cheers: Though not so thanks for voting against me. :lol: But thanks for breaking the tie... But not thanks for breaking it the wrong way. ;) I could go on. :P

As I forgot to say, thanks 194GVan, AlexGTV, Fabmaru, and Odnomre for the vote. :cheers: I really appreciate it.

Yeah, you have... You've tied a knot tighter than I can... Maybe because I'm terrible at tying knots... :grumpy: Thanks for the vote, Korza. :cheers:

Yeah, you have... You've tied a knot tighter than I can... Maybe because I'm terrible at tying knots... :grumpy: Thanks for the vote, Korza. :cheers:

That's what duct tape is for. :D

No problem. 👍

Well, since SVX voted for me, congratulations 194GVan on taking the week! 👍 :cheers: This of course continuing a common result of me being in tie break polls... :grumpy:

Congratulations 194 on the tough and creative run!

This of course continuing a common result of me being in tie break polls... :grumpy:

At least it's better than nothing at all. You could be stuck at the bottom like Korza, but, you're better than that performance demonstrated.

Congratulations 194 on the tough and creative run!

At least it's better than nothing at all. You could be stuck at the bottom like Korza, but, you're better than that performance demonstrated.

How am I stuck at the bottom? Last time I checked, I haven't entered a photomode competition for at least 6 weeks.

korza493
How am I stuck at the bottom? Last time I checked, I haven't entered a photomode competition for at least 6 weeks.

And all those times, you've sucked. :sly: Kick up the game!

Latest Posts

Back