Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytoria

Premium
France
France
Cytoria
POLL : THE THEME

Since the community found that 4 liveries deserve to be on the podium and that we lack some space, you'll have to chose who you want to see in the Hall of Fame thread.
Remember, there are two places but you can only pick one.

Also, the four liveries are already featured (and will stay) in the Flickr Gallery where you can find all podium liveries and their respective links.

POLL : THE RULES

The poll will end on March 15, 2019 (21:15, CEST/GMT+1)

You can vote for 1 entry only.
@KK78 , @MMX , @PrinsvOranje and @RealJaySee are NOT allowed to vote

This thread will be close after the vote. If you want to comment the liveries, head on the "main" poll.

POLL : THE ENTRIES

Poll Option #01

Poll Option #02

Poll Option #03

Poll Option #04

I'm sticking with my original choice and I'm voting for the RCZ again. Love that design! Even though the other three competitors really deserve to be here, great liveries on their hand too! :cheers:
I didn't vote for this one in the first round but I'm going with you on the RCZ as it's the one who's the most like my own livery with the same "ZERO" sponsor and the black and green colors! :D

Great job anyway from the others, I'm impressed by what I see since my first participation a few weeks ago! :bowdown:

I can't see the results because I can't vote, nail biting!! :dopey:

If I had a vote it would be for No.3, it's technical with great lines! Good luck to everyone

I can't see the results because I can't vote, nail biting!! :dopey:
I actually didn't thought about that at all!

So what? All of you vote for your own entries? For others? Or you just stay in the dark until the end?

11 voters – still very well-balanced...
One in lead with four votes, second three… keep it going

Last edited:
Now there are 16 votes: two are tied at 5, another one is at 4...what a competition!

I can't look at this thread any more :D Although with no mention of pink so far means I'm probably not in the running :guilty:

I can't look at this thread any more :D Although with no mention of pink so far means I'm probably not in the running :guilty:
Only thing I can say is : You started last but your aren’t anymore.

(Why isn’t there an « evil laugh » smiley? Sounds appropriate here :D)

Are you so sure?

7 to 9 now with the third at 4. Everything is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back