Time Trial No. 85

630PP NASCAR Nurburgring Nordschleife Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2014/04/02 22:00 – 2014/04/16 22:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000
Drift Trial No. 85

Non-Racing Cars: Trial Mountain Drift Trial
Period of Availability: 2014/04/02 22:00 – 2014/04/16 22:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000

Edit - Love this TT, Car is perfect for this track, a great combination PD.
(Sarcasm Dripping)
See original Post below in Polsixe reply.

Last edited:
Ha Ha PD funny guys, April Fools Day is over.
Maybe you might consider putting on the real seasonal TT?
NASCAR on the Ring? Whilst I must say it has turned out to be more interesting than I first thought, it is not a combination I have ever considered.
I could think of at least another 800 cars I would have chosen before NASCAR.

Anyway just my humble opinion.

Peace all.:gtpflag:
Edit delete

Check out late Dec 2010, one of the first seasonals or bonus races. NASCAR at the Ring. PD going full circle as the end comes near.

Check out late Dec 2010, one of the first seasonals or bonus races. NASCAR at the Ring. PD going full circle as the end comes near.
they've posted identical events before, (700pp on cape ring outer course comes to mind) and those was only about a year apart...

et_
they've posted identical events before, (700pp on cape ring outer course comes to mind) and those was only about a year apart...
The first one was actually a race not a TT, but reading the thread from then seems it was tough, and needed ~ 7:00 laps to win. This was a major pain TT, you really have to hate and respect PD for the need for such a clean lap, red violations abound and the car is prone to sliding off the road at many corners. All the Nurburgring TTs since day 1 have been awfull due to the 7 minute time commitment and a red dq possible up to the last corner. It's as if KY dictated that since he drove a real car in a real race there you gamers can at least do a few clean laps. And the half life of GT5 ers is in rapid decline, I'm only average but made it down to 2100th level on the last one and now 963rd with only a 7:14 bronze time.

The DTM Nurburgring was much more enjoyable, faster time with lower pp car.

the NASCAR was a race, the cape ring outer 700pp was TT both times, I used Audi R8 race car both times, and was a whole 2 seconds faster the second time. practice makes perfect it seems. :)

I quite enjoyed the NASCAR TT, had to detune the car quite a bit to get it under the PP limit but it was a fun lap. Ran a 6:44 first attempt, haven't tried to go faster.

Anyone have a good NASCAR tune?
My drift tune is no aerodynamics, fully modified camber 10 toe -1 transmission slowest possible speed. Works for every car but Honda Z Act is best.

This TT is awesome!!!! (much sarcasm)

Took me about 10-12 laps and a few adjustments to finally run a clean lap. I don't run the Ring very much and I am sure that doesn't help. I managed a 7:18ish for 1610th place. I will not be trying for a better time. LOL

Man, I've been waiting for a TT around the 'Ring for ages! The NASCAR actually handles better than I thought it would. If you know the track well and try to keep everything smooth, you should be OK.

Man, I've been waiting for a TT around the 'Ring for ages! The NASCAR actually handles better than I thought it would. If you know the track well and try to keep everything smooth, you should be OK.
Love the ring for a TT, but why NASCAR?
There are so many other cars that could have been used.
It is so hard to do a clean lap with NASCAR.
Face it , this car is not designed for this type of track.
Whilst I got GOLD (Eventually) and a reasonable time I would have preferred another car.

yes the nascar is very good m8 i cant belive im in 2nd place still i only done total of 5 laps its great track but very big and yes hard to be smooth the hold track as it goes on for ages

Back