Time Attack - FWD Class - 500pp SSOpen 

• Thread starter Gianlukito
  • 38 comments
Italy
Italy
Gianlukito
TA-logo.gif

Welcome to the Time Attack 2014 FWD class.
The rules are very simple: front wheel drive car, 500pp, soft sports tires, controls all disabled (with pad players can use the ABS). Maximum reality!

The circuit will not always be the same. All times will be posted and updated in this first post. Enter only your best time, nick name, car, and if you use the steering wheel, steering wheel with clutch and H gearbox, or pad; video are wellcome :) Have fun!

Online Game: 2-3 times a week I'll open a room to have fun and enjoy the race circuit.

Round 1 (open)
tsukuba.jpg

Provisional ranking:

56.931 - Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '03 - GTP_CargoRatt - Wheel.
57.907 - Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '03 - CARBOYXJR - DS3
57.952 - TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03- DJJonnio- Wheel/Sequential Shifter/No Clutch L
57.975 - Civic Type R (EK) '00 - Gianlukito - wheel without clutch
58.735 - Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04 - CARBOYXJR - DS3
59.295 - Toyota Celica ST162 '86 - Downhill Dino - Controller (w/o ABS)
59.783 - Honda Civic EG6 '92 - Gianlukito - wheel cluth H gearbox VIDEO
1:00.105 - Fiat Punto HGT Abarth '00 - DJJonnio - Wheel/Sequential Shifter/No Clutch

Last edited:
Count me in on this. So much win. I'm GTP's resident Time Attack expert/madman :D

Really now? Apparently we haven't met. :sly: I don't recall seeing you in any TT's here. :confused:
I post from time to time... only when I have good results though :P (27th on the RX7 TT!).

Anyway, national series, Super Lap Battles, WTAC, i'm into all of it. I spend most of my time on GT6 making semi replicas and making scary Time Attack cars.

I post from time to time... only when I have good results though :P (27th on the RX7 TT!).

Anyway, national series, Super Lap Battles, WTAC, i'm into all of it. I spend most of my time on GT6 making semi replicas and making scary Time Attack cars.

I see. When were you in 27th place because I'm not seeing you there now, or anywhere close. Whats your time there? Just curious.

About 2:00pm the day the TT started? :lol:

IDK where I am now. Top 150 maybe?

I see. When were you in 27th place because I'm not seeing you there now, or anywhere close. Whats your time there? Just curious.
How dare you challenge our Time Attack expert.

About 2:00pm the day the TT started? :lol:

IDK where I am now. Top 150 maybe?
Not much of a claim there then. Feel free to join in the WRS, and then if when you get Div 1 Gold, you will be free to brag. Until then, shut up.

Until then, shut up.
I don't appreciate that one bit. Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can be aggressive towards other members.

Try way back in 334th. :lol: I would hardly call yourself an expert :rolleyes:.....self proclaimed maybe. :lol:

@daan Priceless :lol:...thanks for the laugh. 👍 That was good. 👍 Oh, and sorry for challenging the expert, how thoughtless of me. :guilty: :lol:
I'm a real life Time Attack expert, never proclaimed to be super good on GT6.

Last edited:
Uh oh @daan now you managed to piss off the expert. :lol:

@hsv010 So you are some "self proclaimed" real life expert now :lol:....I see. Maybe the rest of the world should start taking lessons from you then. :rolleyes: And, yes you did make such a claim...."I'm GTP's resident Time Attack expert/madman" :D Your words, not mine. :rolleyes:

That doesn't mean i'm the world's best on TT's, it just means I know a lot about, and i'm a huge enthusiast, of real life Time Attack. Jeez, who knew one light comment could cause so much angst :lol:

I don't appreciate that one bit. Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you can be aggressive towards other members.
What does being a mod have anything to do with it? I wasn't moderating.

I'm a real life Time Attack expert, never proclaimed to be super good on GT6.
You claimed to be a time attack expert in a GT6 thread. What were we supposed to think?

It was also your claim that you were 27th in the world on a current GT6 time trial.

You neglected to add, until pushed, that there had only been a few* participants by that point...

*28 probably

Now, back on topic. We've taken this off far enough.

Back on topic, anyhow (:lol:), what FF's are looking strong for this? I think I have a good choice in mind...

:lol: Alright, now that I've had my fun, I'll give the challenge in the OP a go a bit later tonight and post my times. Tsukuba is one of my favorite tracks, so we'll see how it goes. Good luck everyone. :cheers:

I think it's just post and get put up. We're an honest bunch though (I hope :scared:).

Hmmm, GT Autogarage AMB Aero anybody? ;)

58.735 - Honda Civic Type R (EP) '04 - CARBOYXJR - DS3

Still very understeery, i'm going off to try the Integra and EG. I've got anywhere between .5 and a second left in this lap.

DK
You're 14, I doubt you'd be allowed to compete in a real Time Attack. :rolleyes:
Right, you all like a good nit-pick and put down because you have nothing else better to do, so why don't you let me get on with enjoying Time Attack and go do it somewhere else?

Okay, bump for my new time -

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '03 - 57.907

Right, you all like a good nit-pick and put down because you have nothing else better to do, so why don't you let me get on with enjoying Time Attack and go do it somewhere else?

Here in Sweden we have an expression for the kind of behavior you show here, its called "fjortis" and I have no idea how to translate it. it roughly means you think you are all grown up, know everything, and can do whatever you want, when in fact, you're just a kid. P12 is something similar I think.

Dont take it the wrong way, most people are like that at a certain age, and I'm still a little bit like that even today.

Back