Harley45 Grumpy Old Git Premium Messages 1,527 Messages ScruffybUK Dec 22, 2010 #1 I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before .
I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before .
Blitz24 Chromalusion Member Premium Messages 22,274 NJ/USA Messages Blitzbay Dec 22, 2010 #2 Harley45 I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before . Click to expand... It could be the replay limit?
Harley45 I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before . Click to expand... It could be the replay limit?
Harley45 Grumpy Old Git Premium Messages 1,527 Messages ScruffybUK Dec 22, 2010 #3 Blitz24 It could be the replay limit? Click to expand... Nope it was during the Actual Race itself .
Techy Messages 6,776 Florida Messages gtamann123 Dec 22, 2010 #4 Harley45 I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before . Click to expand... Are you sure It hasn't been there when you started the event? Because the event says to race on Tsubuka in 9 hours, which laps is ignored, & that only time is concerned.
Harley45 I'm just doing the 9 hours at Tsubuka (again) and a Screen has popped up saying Time Limit ? its started with 40 Minutes to go . I'm sure I havn't seen that before . Click to expand... Are you sure It hasn't been there when you started the event? Because the event says to race on Tsubuka in 9 hours, which laps is ignored, & that only time is concerned.