Time trail ranking wrong?

• Thread starter paddycars1
  • 14 comments
Ireland
Tipperary
Hey guys, recently I ran a few laps for the time trails and was greeted with the wrong ranking anybody know why?
IMG_20210609_230235.jpg
IMG_20210609_230219.jpg

Hi :)
What do You mean? As far as I can see, those rankings looks valid enough for those times...

There is definitely something fishy about the TT’s this time though: When I entered the first time last Thursday, both TT’s already had times registered for Me and some others from my FL. They were lousy times in completely different cars. I haven’t yet driven the Gr 2 TT, so i’m still registered there with a time (around 2.04 -2.05), supposedly set in a GT-R Schulze GT3 car :lol: I haven’t noticed anybody discussing this issue yet in GTPlanet, so perhaps it’s just at my end?

Sorry for bringing this up in Your Thread -but it is -sort of related, I think. Perhaps it even is the very phenomenon, You are talking about?

Last edited:
What do You mean? As far as I can see, those rankings looks valid enough for those times...

There is definitely something fishy about the TT’s this time though: When I entered the first time last Thursday, both TT’s already had times registered for Me and some others from my FL. They were lousy times in completely different cars. I haven’t yet driven the Gr 2 TT, so i’m still registered there with a time (around 2.04 -2.05), supposedly set in a GT-R Schulze GT3 car :lol: I haven’t noticed anybody discussing this issue yet in GTPlanet, so perhaps it’s just at my end?

Sorry for bringing this up in Your Thread -but it is -sort of related, I think. Perhaps it even is the very phenomenon, You are talking about?
I have got the same issue as you my friend when I started these TT, both TT had registered times but I have not done them as yet.

I have got the same issue as you my friend when I started these TT, both TT had registered times but I have not done them as yet.

I think it must be what @paddycars1 is talking about (his pictures are a little distracting then) -If so, I don’t know what’s going on. I’ve been doing GT TT’s in almost nine years, and i’ve never seen anything like it before...

“See” You at Suzuka my friend :cheers:

@paddycars1 @Roweer1 @fordlaser @MOPARbarrett5
Mine also showed I had already set a time as well as the others on my friends list.
As soon as you set a time your new correct time will replace the bogus time that was there.
The cars listed were not even cars you could run in these time trials.
I went to the Kudosprime site and it also has the current Time Trial showing those strange times listed as if they are finalized.
If you ran the Alsace village TT and the Mount Panarama TT that ended on 3-25-21 it has the same times. They are correct for what I ran on Alsace and Mt. Pan.
Something odd sure happened with PD setting up these TT's

Last edited:
I think it must be what @paddycars1 is talking about (his pictures are a little distracting then) -If so, I don’t know what’s going on. I’ve been doing GT TT’s in almost nine years, and i’ve never seen anything like it before...

“See” You at Suzuka my friend :cheers:
I think it's a Glitch in their system somewhere, and myself has never seen anything like this before.

I am still trying at Suzuka my friend, I just got to nail turn 1 and the last turn better to get to your time or even go pass your time ;).

Thank You @waukazoo
I thought it had to be something from some previous TT, that accidently ended up here. And also that it had to be from different tracks. I mean: 2.04 in a GT3 on Brands Hatch -We would have to be blindfolded :lol:

Don't go giving PD any new ideas, some of these past TT's have been crazy enough. I'm not ready to drive blindfolded.

Last edited:
Don't go giving PD any new ideas, some of these past TT's have been crazy enough. I'm not ready to drive blindfolded.

:lol: -Well as long as PD doesn’t go back to being as lazy as a couple of years ago, when they kept bringing up Identical TT’s to some, that had occured only a few weeks before. I remember spending quite a few hours on the Suzuka Shorttrack in a Mini back then..,

That's what I meant from the time trails the ranking was of a different TT was previously ran I thought it was strange pd would start making these mistakes?

In the japanese corporate culture you have to perform harakiri if you fail. I hope the guy who messed this up is still ok. :nervous:

I think He is allright. I mean: Otherwise, there would hardly be any competent people left at PD by now ;)

Back