Time Trial #77: 700PP Racing Cars @ Cape Ring

• Thread starter Turok134
  • 37 comments
@matej2547 is always an example for me 👍.
02:10.543 about 0.9 sec. best of my time with Red Bull X2010 5G.
I'll try to improve a little bit to try to get close to him

He always seems to be one of the highest in my friend list too, other than Bandit.

I watched his replay and am amazed at his sliding thru those turns, I cannot do it like that myself.

I have caught up with you a bit more this morning tho, only just over 0.3 off your time. :D

I could not see the replay because it was passed in eleventh place, I could understand a little better my mistakes.

Great lap, very close to me now. :D

@Yokirama: :) I used your setup. Thank you very much for posting it, it's very good setup. I don't have too much time for gt5 now when we have gt6 but I will try to do some more laps. With a perfect lap 2,10,0 is maybe possible for me. I'll try to get in the top10 again but I can't guarantee anything. I can send you replay of that lap anyway if you want?

I just checked the leaderboards and lambor-gallardo did 2,09,7 with 5G also using stick. Now thats a great example and motivation for all three of us to improve our times!

I just checked the leaderboards and lambor-gallardo did 2,09,7 with 5G also using stick. Now thats a great example and motivation for all three of us to improve our times!

Meh... I was invalidating laps on purpose (going off road before the hairpin before the loop) and doing high 2:12's with yokirama's tune without pushing the car to its limit ...(btw great tune @Yokirama :cheers:)

It's just not funny because you don't struggle with a 700 HP beast

Thank you @matej2547 :), as you said now I can watch the replay of lambor-gallardo and beau231,
The replay of lambor-gallardo has a very different setting because it falls in the jump of the muzzle,
then weight moved forward, seems to favor in the sectors before.
Now I'll watch the replay of beau231

It seems that this car, with the right setting, to don't have limits

Last edited:
Back