- 734
- osrg/GTP_osrg
- oosrg
Need to add this
When you check the Online ranking, try check F1 on all tracks, and see the name tag on all 1'st places with S2 Tires, I think it's holl01 from Australia, But Wow He is someone to beat Chronos and JvM (Fuji contest Winners), and if you read this Holl01 then I'm on my knee's here, and a truly fan of yours ;o).
![]()
hehe It's like there should be a prize for having all 1'st places in the Online Ranking..
EDIT: It's now all the tracks where he own the 1'st placeBrillint Driving (but on Fuji he should have had a Next lap invalid, after last corner
(16) or maybe i'm wrong
Much respect to this guy...... but where does he rank with other vehicles?
I would rather stick needles in my eyes than drive the F2007 around and around and around...... boring as bat****.