Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,330 comments
Hell yeah! Grand Valley South Reverse is easily my favourite circuit in the game having easily done over a 1000 laps here as I use this as my test circuit for Gr.4. I have been hoping (but never expected) for it to pop up in a TT combo and this is the g
Quickest I have ever gotten a gold time, in less than 10 laps,

Yeah the roadster......

Looks like a brick with wheels.....
Handels like a brick with wheels....
Has the gearbox of a brick with wheels.....
Jeezz....... is it obvious I don't like it? 😂😂

1000017457.jpg

Few laps on the laptop, not to bad...

@Evilmuffin this on definitely deserves a rusty paintjob..... miserable thing to drive....

1000017455.jpg

Only after tens of laps, I've found the entrance of the gold mine on Grand Valley !!

1000006558.jpg

Very quickly, I've score at 1:20.3xx but with some erros here and there.
The following laps were better et voilà !!
My player ranking is just a BIG LOL for now but I'm very happy to score such result.

Very honestly, it's a very easy TT and everyone should have gold here.

And guess what?

Only 30 minutes later, I've scored a safe gold on Dragon Trail with The German Granny :lol: :cheers:

1708621877568.png

I love everyone today :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah the roadster......

Looks like a brick with wheels.....
Handels like a brick with wheels....
Has the gearbox of a brick with wheels.....
Jeezz....... is it obvious I don't like it? 😂😂

Few laps on the laptop, not to bad...

@Evilmuffin this on definitely deserves a rusty paintjob..... miserable thing to drive....

View attachment 1330470
That's not just the car that needs livery for this TT

1708619454581.png

I'm sorry I can't find a dress livery to match the regality of your car. I'll leave this up to you

I've shaved 2 others tenths with the Roadster. Just incredible!

Seriously, I know my driver ranking won't hold a very long time but being in the Top 1000 - even for few minutes - is like a dream...

1708626581343.png

There's still some tenths on the table, so I'll keep pushing because I'm curious to see my final score on this TT.

Seriously, I know my driver ranking won't hold a very long time but being in the Top 1000 - even for few minutes - is like a dream...

View attachment 1330497

There's still some tenths on the table, so I'll keep pushing because I'm curious to see my final score on this TT.
Amazing work @Pesselles - congrats on the top 1000 place for the moment, and getting under 2% to Jeddah_Racing's time is super-impressive!!

View attachment 1330497

car-driving-8.gif

It’s you that I see !!!😱😱😱 But you are very close !!!! 🤣🤣
Bravo mon ami !!!! 👏👏👏👏

View attachment 1330497

Amazing time there! 👏
It's definitely all you. Practice makes perfect.

In these situations I just choose to believe it’s me that’s getting better, it does wonders for my ego. Congrats on the time!
Yeah you're right, that's never negative to think positive :sly: Thank you very much!

View attachment 1330510
It’s you that I see !!!😱😱😱 But you are very close !!!! 🤣🤣
Bravo mon ami !!!! 👏👏👏👏
Yes, c'est moi !! I'm very close for now, but I know you'll improve your PB very soon :)
Merci Jérôme !
Amazing time there! 👏
It's definitely all you. Practice makes perfect.
Thanks a lot my friend :)
Very honestly, I couldn't imagine being so quickly so high on the leaderboard only after tens of laps. It's incredible but so good for the mood ;) and I'm very happy to be a part of this fabulous community!!!

Back