• Thread starter Jaywalker
  • 245 comments

Jaywalker

(Banned)
Rhinoafrica
500PP Non-Racing Cars: Tsukuba Circuit Time Trial
Period of Availability: 2013/09/19 04:00 – 2013/10/03 04:00
Gold: Cr.250,000 Silver: Cr.150,000 Bronze: Cr.100,000

500PP and no better than Comfort/Soft tyres.

Let the hacking commence...

Leaderboard

Last edited:
i've tried
- Ferrari 458 - 1:04.xx
- Nissan GTR Academy - 1:02.6
- Suzuki GSX-R/4 - 1:02.0

haven't fully set up the GSX yet, will probably try a setup from the setups thread, plenty of time yet though

i've tried
- Ferrari 458 - 1:04.xx
- Nissan GTR Academy - 1:02.6
- Suzuki GSX-R/4 - 1:02.0

haven't fully set up the GSX yet, will probably try a setup from the setups thread, plenty of time yet though

Try Praianos 500PP tune. 👍

Looking forward to trying the 03 BMW E46 M3 CSL on this time trial.

Ah, a man with taste... I didn't know you 'Vaalies had it in you! :lol:

Did my best time so far with the GTR, can't beat it with the Suzuki, as yet.
I see the Suzuki as a poor cousin to the 2J.

Been using suburu impreza sedan wrx sti 10 (legal) , had tune from motegi TT. 1:01.819, still a bit of time left in it. But will try other cars now.

Nice to see cheaters are out early 👎

Try Praianos 500PP tune. 👍

Ah, a man with taste... I didn't know you 'Vaalies had it in you! :lol:

Hahahaha! Lol my all time favourite car is the E46 M3 CSL. If only we had the E30 325is Gushese! :-)

Where about Msanzi are you from?

Nice to see cheaters are out early 👎

Only took about 20min from event open for them to show up.

I didn't realize that was still happening in the TT's. I golded this one and I think I'm done with them now unless they bring back the "supplied" cars.

35 seconds in a GTR. Oh please.

Yea, I know, right? :lol: I was seriously thinking about giving this one a go as Tsukaba is my favorite TT track, but seeing as how the cheaters are out in full force already, it would make for a long two weeks trying to be competitive on the leaderboard. I still may say the hell with it and go for it anyway. I'm going to be moving here real soon and this would be like my last hoorah for awhile until I get settled again so yea, I may just go for it. This might even be my last time playing GT5 as once I get moved, I may just wait until GT6 as I also have plans on updating my driving rig and wheel and pedal set so just may take the time to do that as well. I guess I'll just wait for Dalone to call me out again for that extra added motivation. :sly: :lol:

Speaking of the devil, I see you lurking there my friend. :lol:

Got my video on this lot up if anyone will find it of use.

What's the point when a stupidly improbable time is set online? I Silvered in my Maserati tuned to exactly 500pp first run and am sure I'll get to gold with a bit of patience, but come on why would anyone want to show themselves up as a cheat in public?

38 seconds in a 500F?!?!?! seriously PD you can't even put in a hacked car check?

Agreed with this statement 100%! I don't even think a sub 1 minute time is possible for this TT with a non-hacked vehicle. But then again, I can be wrong if someone on here does it legit!

Heck, I should have some time this afternoon to try this out!

-Audi A3 3.2 quattro - 1:03:295

I think i can go under the 3sec with this car, only did a couple of laps to have some 4WD fun.

Agreed with this statement 100%! I don't even think a sub 1 minute time is possible for this TT with a non-hacked vehicle. But then again, I can be wrong if someone on here does it legit!

Heck, I should have some time this afternoon to try this out!

I'm pretty sure it can be done legitimately by a few of the top drivers. Its early yet, give it a few days and I bet a legit sub 1 minute will be ran. I only see a few of the top players participating so far, and they are not too far off now.

Ran three laps in my go to Audi R8 4.2 and got a 1:02.6xx. Tried a STi for one lap and not any faster to start.

Thinking a GTR may be a good option and will try my M3 CSL next or M3 GTR.

Anyone tried a 111r?

Not personally, but I see a few on the leaderboard, fastest one is in 39th place atm. Good alternative to the Gixxer and the next one I'm gonna try.

EDIT: I see Amo is .072 away from breaking the sub 1 minute mark, which I knew would be broken legitimately by one of those guys.

Last edited:
Great track to have a competition on. If you make a mistake then no biggie, since the layout is simple and laps are about one minute long. Should be tight at the top. :)

Still two weeks to go, so hopefully GTA V will release me off its claws before the event ends!

I seem to remember that right after the hacking started PD went to no-tuning type TT's for several rounds to keep them out. Would this no longer work?

I've done a 1:03.0x in the 111R and couldn't quite match it in the GSX-R/4. The GSX is a much easier drive but for me the Lotus is quicker.

I'm sitting at 1'01.844 just messing around with different settings on the GSX-R/4. Experimenting with different setups and such, the Gixxer to me seems quicker than the Lotus. Personal preference I guess and whichever one you have the most experience with and feel comfortable driving.

I'm sitting at 1'01.844 just messing around with different settings on the GSX-R/4. Experimenting with different setups and such, the Gixxer to me seems quicker than the Lotus. Personal preference I guess and whichever one you have the most experience with and feel comfortable driving.

I used a Praiano tune on the GXS and haven't tried messing with it so it may not be optimal for comfort tyres. If you'll share your set-up when you're happy with it I'd like to give it a go. For now I'm going back to the Lotus as I reckon there's a bit more to be had.

I used a Praiano tune on the GXS and haven't tried messing with it so it may not be optimal for comfort tyres. If you'll share your set-up when you're happy with it I'd like to give it a go. For now I'm going back to the Lotus as I reckon there's a bit more to be had.

Sure, I can do that. Still experimenting, but when I get it to where I'm happy with it, I'll put it up. Word of warning though, I tend to tune on the lose side so just beware of that if you try it out. I drive using a lot of throttle control, so its going to be a throttle sensitive tune. 👍

Back