Time Trial - Results and Community Leader Boards

Should you wish to be included in the community leader boards, please leave a note here, in the main TT thread, or directly to me, with a link to your personal profile site ("My Page") on the Gran Turismo site. Here is mine by way of example. Please also tell me if you use a controller or a wheel.
Hi there, cool initiative. Please include my in the leaderboards :)

Here is the link to my profile page: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/mymenu/da6860fb-749f-4741-a8e3-af03fcf8a290/profile

I use a Fanatec GT DD Pro wheel.

Hi sir
I would have liked to know by what calculations you obtain them average GTP Placing for 2024 and average GTP placing for all the times ? Because when I calculate I don't get the same figures. Just because I also created a summary table of my scores
Thanks again Sir for your beautiful work 👏👏👏👏
For both it is the average of each driver's placing on our community scoreboards.
  • For 2024 that means placings for TTs 60 and 61. So for you, for example, it is 40, based on 52nd in TT60 and 28th in TT61.
  • For the overall placings, it is average of all TTs for which I have people in the boards. So for you, I have data for you from TT3 - not sure if you only joined then, or just didn't take part in TT1 or 2.
Hope that helps.

For both it is the average of each driver's placing on our community scoreboards.
  • For 2024 that means placings for TTs 60 and 61. So for you, for example, it is 40, based on 52nd in TT60 and 28th in TT61.
  • For the overall placings, it is average of all TTs for which I have people in the boards. So for you, I have data for you from TT3 - not sure if you only joined then, or just didn't take part in TT1 or 2.
Hope that helps.
Thank you very much my friend for all your explanations.
Now I understand better. I did not participate in TT1, TT2 and TT3. My first TT is the TT4. I just joined you at TT3, unless I forgot about my participation in TT3. And then just one last question and then I won't bother you anymore: why are the 2 averages all-time different? There is one at 7,737 and one at 14,539 while both resume the average all-time

Thank you very much my friend for all your explanations.
Now I understand better. I did not participate in TT1, TT2 and TT3. My first TT is the TT4. I just joined you at TT3, unless I forgot about my participation in TT3. And then just one last question and then I won't bother you anymore: why are the 2 averages all-time different? There is one at 7,737 and one at 14,539 while both resume the average all-time
I don't mind the questions, so fire away. One reason I don't mind them is that sometimes they help by revealing errors. And your question just did that.

The 7,737 is wrong - I found a formula error and will correct it with next week's update (or before if I get time). Essentially doing separate scoreboards for each calendar year, as well as one for all TTs, created some extra steps in my process and I made an error in one of those steps. Thanks for spotting it.

I don't mind the questions, so fire away. One reason I don't mind them is that sometimes they help by revealing errors. And your question just did that.

The 7,737 is wrong - I found a formula error and will correct it with next week's update (or before if I get time). Essentially doing separate scoreboards for each calendar year, as well as one for all TTs, created some extra steps in my process and I made an error in one of those steps. Thanks for spotting it.
no problem my friend. You do it when you can, there's no rush. And with all these drivers being added more and more, I completely understand that there are errors

no problem my friend. You do it when you can, there's no rush. And with all these drivers being added more and more, I completely understand that there are errors
I think I have fixed it now. Let me know how it compares with your data.

Hi there, cool initiative. Please include my in the leaderboards :)

Here is the link to my profile page: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gt7/user/mymenu/da6860fb-749f-4741-a8e3-af03fcf8a290/profile

I use a Fanatec GT DD Pro wheel.
Here are your individual results to date. I will add you into the results from today.

driver.jpg

Here are some statistics for TT62 at Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East Reverse in the Honda Civic Type R (EK) Touring Car.

1706798598947.png
1706798615936.png

I will update the index of TTs and the 2024 and all-time scoreboards shortly.

LB-final.jpg
1706798885199.png
1706798925322.png
1706798975053.png
1706798979470.png

Drivers with gold in all TTs
The number of drivers with gold in all standard TTs remained at 105.

TT-all gold table.jpg
1706799269090.png
1706799273665.png
1706799281345.png

Interim Results for TT63 are over on the other thread.

Last edited:
That leaderboard is filling up quick mr stat, well over a hundred now 108 or something?, ( never mind, got the aswer now lol)
that's just crazy from the initial idea until now somany participants, for me this realy makes GT7. :) :)
It's also kind of cool to see what countryrank you are, my only problems with this are K.de Bruin, Haydar, D Chafe etc....., :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
That leaderboard is filling up quick mr stat, well over a hundred now 108 or something?, ( never mind, got the aswer now lol)
that's just crazy from the initial idea until now somany participants, for me this realy makes GT7. :) :)
It's also kind of cool to see what countryrank you are, my only problems with this are K.de Bruin, Haydar, D Chafe etc....., :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, the Netherlands really does have some top drivers. That doesn't look so good in Germany. Since Hizal has been driving under the Turkish flag

Thanks @half_sourly - improved my best placing twice in a row… I can guarantee that won’t be repeated with the VGT monstrosity 😂

Crazy to finish in the top 300 in the Civic though and be 15th in the US… and still get my ass kicked by @Evilmuffin , @GlockPants and @330_D 😂
Your ass was hardly kicked. I eeked out a crazy low time for me. Normally I'm looking a ways up the board for you, sir. 🍻

yes it's me again because the error on average all-time is still there. The number 7,636 still appears in the table :
Spoiler: 2024 gtplanet Community Scoreboard - TTs 60 to ...
Really sorry to bother you with this because I know it's a lot of work

yes it's me again because the error on average all-time is still there. The number 7,636 still appears in the table :
Spoiler: 2024 gtplanet Community Scoreboard - TTs 60 to ...
Really sorry to bother you with this because I know it's a lot of work
Sorry, the way I fixed it was clearly not good; glad you caught it again. I've now done what should be a permanent fix. Actually, the column to the left of it for Top TT Placing was wrong too. Both pointed to the 2023 scoreboard tab in the file I use for this. Both now point to the all-time tab.

Sorry, the way I fixed it was clearly not good; glad you caught it again. I've now done what should be a permanent fix. Actually, the column to the left of it for Top TT Placing was wrong too. Both pointed to the 2023 scoreboard tab in the file I use for this. Both now point to the all-time tab.
why don't you then take another table just for 2024 and cross-reference certain data for 2023 and 2024 ?

why don't you then take another table just for 2024 and cross-reference certain data for 2023 and 2024 ?
That's what I do. When moving to 2024 a couple of TTs ago i just wasn't thorough in adapting all the formulas in the 2024 tab.

I realise the tables and results look quite simple, but the devil is in the detail with this; there are complications with many aspects and they often only reveal themselves when non-usual circumstances arise. Those were few and far between in the early days when I tracked the same 20 or whatever people's results and reported on only the fortnight's event. I could see errors easily and fix them manually.

With reporting annual and ongoing results, weekly final and interim events, special and regional events, separate tables for most of those, drivers joining every week now and having to get their historical records, etc., issues are more frequent. This is partly because I have had to try and automate as much of the process as possible through formulas and cross references.

I catch most of the errors in the production process, but some slip through so it is great that vigilant people such as you spot them. It helps with the integrity of the data, albeit it remains for community motivation and entertainment purposes only.

So keep pointing out when you see things that look odd. I do appreciate the input.

So true....this has really increased my interest in GT7 and keeps me coming back. Went as far as trying to carve out scheduled playtime so I can try to do the TTs.

@half_sourly many thanks for keeping this going!

Last edited:
That's what I do. When moving to 2024 a couple of TTs ago i just wasn't thorough in adapting all the formulas in the 2024 tab.

I realise the tables and results look quite simple, but the devil is in the detail with this; there are complications with many aspects and they often only reveal themselves when non-usual circumstances arise. Those were few and far between in the early days when I tracked the same 20 or whatever people's results and reported on only the fortnight's event. I could see errors easily and fix them manually.

With reporting annual and ongoing results, weekly final and interim events, special and regional events, separate tables for most of those, drivers joining every week now and having to get their historical records, etc., issues are more frequent. This is partly because I have had to try and automate as much of the process as possible through formulas and cross references.

I catch most of the errors in the production process, but some slip through so it is great that vigilant people such as you spot them. It helps with the integrity of the data, albeit it remains for community motivation and entertainment purposes only.

So keep pointing out when you see things that look odd. I do appreciate the input.
Ok Sir I understand and it's not easy for you with these players who have been added recently should not make your task easier !!!!🥵🥵.
That's why everyone here, we are very grateful to you for the work you do :bowdown::bowdown:. I will not even manage to do a quarter of what you do !!!! My brain would be overheating !!!🤯🤯 🤣🤣
If you get back a few small mistakes can help you, I will continue to be attentive. But frankly congratulations to you for all this work 👏👏👏👏👏

Here are your individual results to date. I will add you into the results from today.

Thanks for all the effort @half_sourly !!! :bowdown:

You can clearly see I did not bother too much with some of these hehe.

1706907335557.png

This graph sums up some of the TT's for me, as I pass the gold I'm out lol. Having some good fun driving some of them, like the Cayman and RX-8 at Nürburgring for example.

Back