V1P3R (Banned) Messages 6,310 Oct 23, 2008 #1 Ever wonder what stuff looks like in slowwwwwwwwwww mo? Check out Time Warp then!
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Oct 23, 2008 #2 The show is awesome, I've watched it for the past two weeks now. I hope it stays on. I liked the skateboarding segment they had last night.
The show is awesome, I've watched it for the past two weeks now. I hope it stays on. I liked the skateboarding segment they had last night.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Oct 24, 2008 #3 I actually quite like it. Reminds me a bit of Mythbusters without the fail of Smash lab.
V1P3R (Banned) Messages 6,310 Oct 24, 2008 #4 Joey D I liked the skateboarding segment they had last night. Click to expand... I quite liked the Fire Breathers.
Joey D I liked the skateboarding segment they had last night. Click to expand... I quite liked the Fire Breathers.
Rykon Zero Car Premium Messages 5,481 Seattle, WA Messages RykonZero Oct 24, 2008 #5 The breathing of the fire or the fire breathers themselves?
Joey D Premium Messages 48,062 Lakes of the North, MI Messages GTP_Joey Messages GTP Joey Oct 24, 2008 #7 V1P3R The one that went first. Click to expand... Agreed.
Slick Rick Messages 3,534 London Oct 24, 2008 #8 Havent seen the show advertised here but those interactive videos are cool!