Tips for Gran Turimso World Championship? What car did you use 1st time?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kickin_on
  • 36 comments
  • 2,695 views
I havn't won all the events but I used Lamborghini Murcielago Superveloce. Still need a bit of practise on all the tracks.
 
Yeah I reckon that would be a pretty good addition.... nothing too harsh though... maybe adjustable depending on a difficulty setting?

Different difficulty settings and their restrictions could be the difference between things like restricting to Sport tires or allowing any tire type. Or any other parameters for that matter...

Nothing too strict, but make the racing a little more challenging. I think most people find this game boring cause they don't look at the competition before the event and lap the field. I always check the competition's hp and weight then choose my car accordingly. Just makes for a better race.
 
I used a RM'd Corvette ZR1, I won all races except Tokyo and the Nurburgring.
 
That's colour of writing is murder to read bro.

Think I used a McLaren MP4 12C.
 
i used my MP4-12C fully tune, won it easy
 
Back