TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,029 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE Cape Ring 125
1st: cshardy62096
2nd: trobes29
3rd: Peelster1
4th: A_BOWLING_DEMON (-1 Lap)
5th: Alan_2134 (-5 Laps)
6th: jeffgordonfan98 (Disconnected)

Penalties
Lap 46 - A_BOWLING_DEMON - Speeding in the Pits (-1 Lap)
Lap 49 - Alan_2134 - Pit Line Violation (Penalty Served)
 
Last edited:
UNOFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE Cape Ring 125
1st: cshardy62096
2nd: trobes29
3rd: Peelster1
4th: A_BOWLING_DEMON
5th: Alan_2134
6th: jeffgordonfan98
Really? Hardy won a race? A GTPlanet race? What the hell happened?
 
Last edited:
He legitimately held me off, it was a great race, he won by 0.292.
I'm stunned. If it was legitimate, then I guess congrats to him...now I get to have the haunting image on him on the top step of the podium, which hasn't happened in a looong while.
 
Finale race (round) should race winner and championship winner do burnout at same time.
 
I'm thinking about starting a GT3 Series once the Xfinity Series ends. Anyone interested?
 
Sorry about the inactivity here. I hope to see everyone at Indy!
 
OFFICIAL RESULTS OF THE Indy 250 at Indianapolis
1st: trobes29 - 16 points
2nd: Peelster1 - 15 points
3rd: FL_ASSASSINS - 14 points
4th: cshardy62096 - 13 points
5th: carl2448 - 12 points
6th: A_BOWLING_DEMON - 11 points
 
Last edited:
Points have been updated as of the Cape Ring 125, still need to review the Indy 250.
 
hey @trobes29 due all the same tuning limitations apply for ovals
Just sent the reply on PSN. Also remember that you have to take your Superspeedway test sometime before the race tomorrow, and your Oval and Road test some time also.
 
Ok is 4pm good for my superspeedway test
4pm tomorrow? Sure, but we need at least 5 people there for a Superspeedway test. So if we have 5 people at 4pm, thats fine, but it is also a possibility that we will have to wait until sometime before the race, but that would be ok too.
 
I just realized that the Superbowl is tomorrow. I personally don't care, but if this is an issue for you, please tell me, and if we get enough people who would rather watch the game, I totally understand, and we'll delay the race a week.
 
I just realized that the Superbowl is tomorrow. I personally don't care, but if this is an issue for you, please tell me, and if we get enough people who would rather watch the game, I totally understand, and we'll delay the race a week.
Super Bowl is on Sunday, which affects my Super GT race. Your Xfinity race should be fine.
 
Super Bowl is on Sunday, which affects my Super GT race. Your Xfinity race should be fine.
Dangit, you're right. When I looked online, it said it was "tomorrow", so I assumed it was Saturday, but in reality, it was already passed midnight, so the page meant Sunday.
 
Dangit, you're right. When I looked online, it said it was "tomorrow", so I assumed it was Saturday, but in reality, it was already passed midnight, so the page meant Sunday.
I won't be watching it either way.
 
Dangit, you're right. When I looked online, it said it was "tomorrow", so I assumed it was Saturday, but in reality, it was already passed midnight, so the page meant Sunday.
Well, I'm going to be stewarding the D24. I can make your race, as I requested that time slot off, but I could also use that time for other things, like sleep.
 
Well, I'm going to be stewarding the D24. I can make your race, as I requested that time slot off, but I could also use that time for other things, like sleep.
ahhhh, who needs that? sally's, that's who.
 
Well, I'm going to be stewarding the D24. I can make your race, as I requested that time slot off, but I could also use that time for other things, like sleep.
I Think you can make it all 24 hours peel.
 
Hey guys I'm sorry I couldn't make it to the race in not going to be on for a little while for reasons, but I will try to be on ASAP.Thanks for understanding.
 
Brown's arm. Youre welcome
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
Well now i cant be on probably forever because my disc drive in broken. :( The struggle
 
Back