TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,031 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
YAY! Bills! Real life issues! Dead end jobs! College Loan debt! Must be fun
living at home with no bills* Presidential Scholarship* Paid Internship*
 
living at home with no bills* Presidential Scholarship* Paid Internship*
Well lucky you, well except the living with your parents part, not as cool
 
Yea free is awesome, but it'll get weird eventually, especially if you're still there in your 20s
My brother and sister are still here. Full time jobs.
 
My parents point exactly
If your parents are open to it, why not use it. I would however, invest in a separate router if that were the case.
 
If your parents are open to it, why not use it. I would however, invest in a separate router if that were the case.
One of my first priorties when I get a real job. If I'm not out yet.
 
I can take a dump and lay down some ****** laptimes at the same time. Its amazing
 
Where'd you get an internship?
A place called Total Quality Logistics. Work out a town not far from me, expedite, and broker for truckers around the country. It's only for a couple months.
 
I think im going to have to hold off any sort of online racing until I scrape up the money for a t100 or t300rs. There is no way for me to be competitive with this piece of ****
 
I think im going to have to hold off any sort of online racing until I scrape up the money for a t100 or t300rs. There is no way for me to be competitive with this piece of ****
What would this "piece of 🤬" be?
 
I think im going to have to hold off any sort of online racing until I scrape up the money for a t100 or t300rs. There is no way for me to be competitive with this piece of ****
You could always use a controller. @FL_ASSASSINS has a T80 and does...fine...I guess
 
For the love of god why did i throw oit my g27 before i tested the t80
 
I'm at a friend of my dad's so I won't be there. There's an ex-NFL player here lol.
 
Back