TIRE | Classics of the Street Car Series - Powered by URLFull 

  • Thread starter Thread starter trobes29
  • 2,401 comments
  • 110,019 views

What Day and Time Would be Best for you to make the Xfinity Race?


  • Total voters
    20
That will be when I'm in my 80's and a nice steaming brain dead vegetable.
Lol, calm it down. He's only kidding, he does this with everyone.
 
Lol, calm it down. He's only kidding, he does this with everyone.
Trobes you wouldn't win when I on the track. You need to beat me frist than everyone. ;)
 
Alan, I would CRUSH you in a race mate. Fite me I deer you.
 
Psst...Hey guys, don't tell anyone, but check the OP *slowly walks away*
 
After doing a quick 100 mile dash at Tokyo, I have to say, my 1:37's are in the past. The weight on my car is doing a good job of shaving two seconds, which means I have a lot of tuning to do.
So you're running faster than 1.37's? The fastest I can get is 1.39.700. I really think the Z has a small amount of too much weight or too little power.
 
wow this is getting enjoyable to read plz I encourage you guys to keep fighting and Alan way to get served xD but I have no room to talk im going to suck donkey dicks when I come back to race :-I
 
wow this is getting enjoyable to read plz I encourage you guys to keep fighting and Alan way to get served xD but I have no room to talk im going to suck donkey dicks when I come back to race :-I
At least they're not gorilla dicks. :P
 
Peagle, the Z does better in high speed circuits, which there are technically four on the calendar (half the calendar). None of the cars are great at every track, but if you tune it enough, every track becomes a playground. The SC430 and Supra absolutely suck, so I have to tune the hell out of the SC430. Everyone has to tune to get speed. The winner is the one with the best tune, best strategy, and best consistency. The way it's looking, I will be in line for another win, just because I haven't made mistakes ever at Tokyo. My backyard.
 
Peagle, the Z does better in high speed circuits, which there are technically four on the calendar (half the calendar). None of the cars are great at every track, but if you tune it enough, every track becomes a playground. The SC430 and Supra absolutely suck, so I have to tune the hell out of the SC430. Everyone has to tune to get speed. The winner is the one with the best tune, best strategy, and best consistency. The way it's looking, I will be in line for another win, just because I haven't made mistakes ever at Tokyo. My backyard.
Tokyo is a great track... When you're single file. I'm feeling like the first lap will set the tone for the race as far as cautions.
 
Tokyo track notes will be up tonight. Gotta do dem maths.
 
ATTENTION
The Street Car Series Season 2 is now open for sign-ups! I will also be sending this message on PSN. Just tell me if you're racing or not, and we'll do car choices after we get a decent amount of people. Hope to see you there!
 
As it stands, I won't be competing in the street cars. Between TBICS and work, my Fridays are logged full.
 
As it stands, I won't be competing in the street cars. Between TBICS and work, my Fridays are logged full.

It's actually on Saturdays at 6:30EDT
 
Still out of range for me as it comes into interference with my league plans. Don't worry about it. I'll stick to GT500 only here.
 
ATTENTION
The Street Car Series Season 2 is now open for sign-ups! I will also be sending this message on PSN. Just tell me if you're racing or not, and we'll do car choices after we get a decent amount of people. Hope to see you there!
I would like to race trobes
 
ATTENTION
The Street Car Series Season 2 is now open for sign-ups! I will also be sending this message on PSN. Just tell me if you're racing or not, and we'll do car choices after we get a decent amount of people. Hope to see you there!
I'm up for it
 
So far we already have 8 signed up, with 2 asking what day and time. Glad to see so much interest in the league!
 
So far we already have 8 signed up, with 2 asking what day and time. Glad to see so much interest in the league!
I want to run the Rx-7
 
Last edited:
Back